Anthrax covered

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
well since I already posted Anthrax doing covers, how about bands doing Anthrax covers.

Pantera - Madhouse

Children of Bodom - Antsocial (as covered by Anthrax)

Hatesphere - Caught In A Mosh

thats all I can seem to find, doesn't seem like very many bands have covered Anthrax.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is up with COB and those stupid keys?

There is nothing worse than watching some gay, nerdy keyboardist headbanging on stage. That has always made me ill. They stand there and headbang while playing a fuckin piano thats plugged in. There are some bands that use keys to give an ambient sound and I get it. But this keyboard sound COB use just runs most of the songs. IT is pointless. It adds nothing good to their music at all. Just drowns out some semi decent riffs here and there.

Wow watching Pantera back then shows what a record label does, they said stop being hair metal and start being "real", or else. They changed their image and told them how to write, directed their videos and edited every lyric and pic they ever took. They had no choice. Surely they had input on the music but it was quickly ended, shut up they're told. Horrayy legendary band! It's all business, so fake, the tattoo artist and hair stylist will be here soon, we will tell you what to do and what tattoo to get just stand there and look metal. Puppets and I will do the same for my band. Music integrity was for long ago.

manthatfollowshell, there are many more Anthrax-covers out there. just think about the Brazilian Anthrax-tribute album, 2 cd's full of unknown bands covering Anthrax.

Wow watching Pantera back then shows what a record label does, they said stop being hair metal and start being "real", or else. They changed their image and told them how to write, directed their videos and edited every lyric and pic they ever took. They had no choice. Surely they had input on the music but it was quickly ended, shut up they're told. Horrayy legendary band! It's all business, so fake, the tattoo artist and hair stylist will be here soon, we will tell you what to do and what tattoo to get just stand there and look metal. Puppets and I will do the same for my band. Music integrity was for long ago.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

The only enjoyable cover to me is Hatesphere's...

COB sounds like a Lordi coverband minus a decent singer. Pantera's voice echo really stinks. Or is that a bad recording?