Anthralogy: The Best Of Anthrax (1985-1991)

Mr. Wu said:
It's out of our hands. That release was all wrong. Someone at UME in Canada is an idiot. The real announcement with all the details is coming. For now I can tell you that these are all remastered. They sound great. We're trying to make it as cool as possible. They don't even have the title correct! There is going to be some really rare presale content from our private collections never available before as well. Please stay tuned.
remastered! yessss!!!!!!

Nice, I will definately be buying this one! Remastered and the DVD looks fucking awesome.. I don't have any Thrax on DVD....

tomass74 said:
Nice, I will definately be buying this one! Remastered and the DVD looks fucking awesome.. I don't have any Thrax on DVD....
I do, I have the Attack of the Killer A's DVD collection. Cost me 4.99, which was a steal.

I'll get it for sure.

While it is another compiliation CD, I wouldn't mind having the French Version of Anti-Social on CD - I already got it on tape, via Penikufesin.

I guess since all they have done with the reunion lineup is their back catalog, this is all they can bring out on CD at the moment.......

ThraxSA said:
While it is another compiliation CD, I wouldn't mind having the French Version of Anti-Social on CD - I already got it on tape, via Penikufesin.
Yeah, I remember wondering why that - along with "Friggin' In The Riggin'" - weren't included on "Attack Of The Killer B's" way back when. They were the only two tracks from "Penikufesin" that were left by the wayside.

I'm actually appreciating "Killer B's" more as I get older.

J1NX said:
No, no, Dutchy - you don't understand. You see, if you bought these CDs, you wouldn't have to go through all the hassle of making a playlist in iTunes and clicking the "burn" button. Err... assuming that you wanted a complition at all, that is. With this exact content and running order. Okay, you've convinced me ;)

MIke Muir would have said"I lost my brain , once again":loco:

Thats what I was thinking, Matt Bello. The "presale" orders though, get really rare extras:Smug: What the hell is that? Why don't ALL of the cd/dvd packages have the extras on it? Instead of pawning off more of the same shit to the fans who don't make purchases on the internet. Just a thought:Spin: