Anthrax Cuddly Buddies

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

Sure...

They had some real Anthrax action figures...

But does anyone remember those great WWF (well, when it was the WWF) wrestling buddies? They resembled WWF favourites and were huggable buddies that you could wrestle with as well!

Wouldn't a Scott Ian cuddly buddy rule?

Um...

Anyone...:confused:

:S

:yell:="C'mon people! You know you want it!!!"

:Smug:

:cry:

:bah:="Fine then!"

Hmm... A Scott Ian doll...

Squeze his tummy!

"WAARRR DAANNCE!"

"They gonna put me in jail? man, I'm already in jail. Don't they know that my lifes one big cell."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"NOT!"

:lol:

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
When does the KPR doll come out? I'm thinking something in a Stretch Armstrong mould......a doll you can pummel and abuse thus working as a stress management tool....its just a thought,and smarties still have the answers...............:p

Hey...

As long as they have a KPR doll...:D

:)

I had a Stretch Armstrong doll in my desk at work. I beat the shit out of it every time my stupid boss was being a bitch. It happened a lot. :lol: And I renamed it Stretch Anderson, after the jackass who sat behind me.

Now, I wouldn't mind a John Bush Cuddly Buddy.......

Of course the could do the IAN 3 pack special. 1 Sgt D Doll, a mid nineties Scott Ian with Not guitar, and of Corse a not man action figure complete with Kung Fu grip.... Perhaps Give Sgt D a gun and the Not Man envelopes..... Nahhh that's in bad taste.... LOL

This one is for Brat!!!!!How about a blow up doll from John Bush with his Pork Pie hat , wouldn't that be gay???
Now I have to put some smiles and LOL or I/m gonna get in trouble with Mr Gregadeth
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what I/m talkin about!!!!!!