Anthrax doing another yet tour playing Among the Living in full

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
14993349_10154516490880469_7709367071754310873_n.jpg

Stop it

well..it got a nice catch in the title.

To do a tour called ' Spreading the King'...yipes.. or 'For All Disease' is unlikely

not to mention 'Persistence of Kings' or 'The For All Time Tour'..

Would love to see a 'State of Kings tour'

Reactions: redfly
Someone asked Spitz if he was going to be a part of this on twitter and he replied:

"The ONLY Big 4 Thrash band w all 5 original writers / members still alive, playing LIVE. Could be a massive stampede to see ATL"

I'm sure this notion is all in his head, I hope so.

Someone asked Spitz if he was going to be a part of this on twitter and he replied:

"The ONLY Big 4 Thrash band w all 5 original writers / members still alive, playing LIVE. Could be a massive stampede to see ATL"

I'm sure this notion is all in his head, I hope so.
Definitely is, because he did the same shit when anthrax did it in 2013 in the US

Reactions: redfly and sufferer
If I get a headline club gig down under I'll take it,I couldnt give a flying fuck if they played atl front to back and the extras,just don't give me a co headline please.

Wait 8 or so years then see them at sound wave for 45 mins,sound wave is no more so very strong chance they do there own tour here with a smaller band suppoert

Personally one of my fav albums, so I have no probs. Also I'm taking my 15yo son along (his first concert experience), so will be awesome for him to hear the older stuff live. I'm also hoping this makes up for me ducking out of his 4th birthday years ago to see them in Dublin in 2005.

Reactions: redfly