Anthrax DVD Vine - Final List

jcfuel

Fifth Horsemen
Feb 15, 2005
Lima, Peru
jcfuel.metpage.org
We have a good number of people at the vine, so as this is the first, we will stop in there.

The List:
1. Spiderdan13 (US)
2. Deathshead (US)
3. The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo (US)
4. Dredd74 (US)
5. Crabmeat (Spain - Europe)
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe)
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe)
8. Tex (Scotland - Europe)

This how this will work:
- Im gonna send first to SpiderDan13.
- He will burn the DVD and send the original to Deathshead, and he will do the same
- I've taken locations from their profiles, so if there is a mistake, let me know. The order of the vine can be changed.
- When u send or receive the DVD, post in here with date of arrival and when its send to the other person. Just copy/paiste the list in your post as i will do when sending the dics.

If this works, maybe we can go with another vine.
Cheers and have fun

Awesome! Let's do it!

Just one question... will we run into region 1 region 2 problems??

Crabmeat said:
Awesome! Let's do it!
Just one question... will we run into region 1 region 2 problems??

Maybe yes, maybe not. Depends on your DVD Player, but at least u will be able to watch it in your PC.

Jockthrax said:
Great idea JC. I'll have to have a look and see if i've anything worthwhile creating a new vine for if this works well.

Thats the idea. If this really works, then more vines could be created so more Thrax will be around. From next month ill be at CDC too.

We will try something in there too.

Cheers

Unlock your players region coding if you haven't already.

Simple process: Go to any search engine and type in your make and model and something like "region free dvd"

The results will hearald Amazon links and stuff for buying, but you'll find loads of databases and forums dedicated to hacking any player.

It''l be a series of button presses on your remote control
e.g: Select, up, up, down, up, up, down, Select.

Something along those lines. Most of them tell you that the hacks are non-destructive and they won;t void any warranty.
It's basically a manufacturers menu you locate.

most DVD+R/-R are region free, depends on how were created. Also there´s the NTSC/Pal option from your DVD player or TV , but as i said before, at least u will be able to play it your PC.

1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Sent 01.10]
2. Deathshead (US)
4. Dredd74 (US)

So, finally this is moving. SPiderdan, let me know when u get it.
Deathshead contact Spiderdan13 and send your details via PM.

Cheers

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Can't wait... The only thing is that The Fuel and Dredd are being fucked with shipping cost more than anybody else...

Yeah i noticed that as well, Hell i could probably walk and put it through Tex's door personaly :) I'll be more than happy to post trans atlantic in any future vines.

Can't wait... The only thing is that The Fuel and Dredd are being fucked with shipping cost more than anybody else...

a small price to pay for such an awesome bootleg,i dont see any reason for complaints....

Well, we have rates which depends on thw weight. From 1 to 3 DVDs, costs the same, about US$4.00 to the US. I've had shipping for 15 DVDs to europe that cost about US$15-US$20, but its up to US$1 per show, so..its worth it.

jcfuel said:
Well, we have rates which depends on thw weight. From 1 to 3 DVDs, costs the same, about US$4.00 to the US. I've had shipping for 15 DVDs to europe that cost about US$15-US$20, but its up to US$1 per show, so..its worth it.
Hey, listen, man, it's so generous of you to do this great thing... I'd be very happy to pay you back in whatever means... seriously... There's not too many people like you

Well, thanks man, but i do this because i dont see really many people into bootlegs, so why not share some shows with the fans. If this goes like it should be, we will have another vine soon. We do this @ metpage forum (basically Metallica stuff) so i try to do the same in here.

Just hope that people that sign up, keep this going, and if theres more people people with some stuff under hands, can throw them to the community.

Cheers and enjoy.

jcfuel said:
Well, thanks man, but i do this because i dont see really many people into bootlegs, so why not share some shows with the fans. If this goes like it should be, we will have another vine soon. We do this @ metpage forum (basically Metallica stuff) so i try to do the same in here.

Just hope that people that sign up, keep this going, and if theres more people people with some stuff under hands, can throw them to the community.

Cheers and enjoy.

I'm always into getting my hands on good bootlegs. It annoys me that there are soooooo many shows by sooooooo many of my favourite bands that are professionally recorded by the band, tv stations, labels, who ever... that the fans just don't get to see. Save for a live DVD release once every 4, 5 years or so.

I got the odd show from torrent sites (no 'Thrax, sadly) but there are rarely ever shows like this one available.

P.S. jcfuel, you rock!!! The shit is very much appreciated!!!!

Like Jockthrax said, I'd like to do more in any future vines.
I'm at the end of this one with nothing to do but wait for the post and rock!!!!

1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Sent 01.10] [Recieved Oct. 07]
2. Deathshead (US) [Sent Oct. 07]
4. Dredd74 (US)