Anthrax DVD Vine - Final List

DeathsHead said:
Sorry I did not realize I had to inform you of my actions, forgive me highness.
It's actually in the rules of this vine.

When u send or receive the DVD, post in here with date of arrival and when its send to the other person.

Tex, pm me your address please. I may be out of the country for a couple of weeks in November when hopefully the disc will arrive so rather than bollocks up the vine if you send me your address now I'll make sure the mrs copies it and sends it off the next day....

I'm optimistic. It's the first time we do this..... we'll weed out the slovenly for the next vine:cool:

If The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo didnt get the DVD by this weekened, Deathshead must sent another copy, in order to keep the vine going. That´s the only way to keep the vine going, so everybody will be able to enjoy the show. Otherwise, we will have to start banning people from future vines ... if theres another.

Speaking of other vines, the only bootleg that would probably be of interest to you guys is a pretty good soundboard recording from PE and Anthrax tour back in the day. Gimmie a shout if anyone wants this.

This is why I have never been a trader. I am friggin terrible about sending stuff in a timely manner. I still have a bunch of stuff that I have burnt for Karrokid that I have yet to send out. So regardless of what I say, don't let me in on these things:lol:

@Karro, you will eventually get the cd's, I promise. I have burnt quite a few so it will definitely be worth the wait and there are some goodies I know that you will enjoy.

Now back to your regularly scheduled vine thread:p

Jockthrax said:
Speaking of other vines, the only bootleg that would probably be of interest to you guys is a pretty good soundboard recording from PE and Anthrax tour back in the day. Gimmie a shout if anyone wants this.

Im interested on anything Anthrax. so if u have any show i dont, let me know and we can arrange something.

It takes max 7 days to send anything first class from coast to coast via USPS. Obviously, Dickhead, I mean - Deathshead, is a lousy prick who aint worth a goddamn spit.
Whole bunch of people depended on you, fuckface...

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
It takes max 7 days to send anything first class from coast to coast via USPS. Obviously, Dickhead, I mean - Deathshead, is a lousy prick who aint worth a goddamn spit.
Whole bunch of people depended on you, fuckface...

Now now play nice, there may be a simple explanation :rolleyes:

Jockthrax said:
Now now play nice, there may be a simple explanation :rolleyes:

Rules were clear from day one, so theres no excuse. If people sign up for the vine, they are ok for the rules. I received a message that Spiderdan is sending the DVD to THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO in irder to continue with this.

Cheers
JC

It's a shame it seemed to have broken down there, but if that's it back up and running no real harm done, I s'pose!!!

Like you say, Jcfuel, we all need to follow the rules and keep it under control. It's for everyone's benefit.

Besides, Jockthrax and I are getting impatient here on the other side of the world.

Yes, the vine is still running. I'm going to Priority Mail the disc to THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO by midweek.