Anthrax DVD Vine - Final List

Yeah! I'm psyched to get home and watch it! (damned job, always getting in the way of a good time!).

Burning this weekend, sending on Monday!!:headbang:

It's so refreshing to see this incredible demonstration of unbelievable responsibility. Usually, us metal fans are total fuck ups:)

That would be me:lol: My friend actually just bought a dvd burner recently and I have been trading with this guy in Cali. The dude is pure class. I got 5 Mr. Bungle dvd's in the mail yesterday, including the infamous Halloween show that I was at and have been trying to track down on dvd forever now. And I actually got off my lazy ass and burned the 5 Melvins dvd's at my buddies house that I promised him and sent em off today. You gotta love it when people keep their end of the bargain. Now it is time to get the Peeping Tom dvd's from him.
3w.gif

Alrighttttttt! Finally!!!!!!! It's back! DarrellDeth, I'm coming after you next!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! The Post Office's idea of 4 - 6 days is way different than mine. Why the fuck did I pay global priority when it took two weeks to get there?? I could've saved the cash. Oh well, at least it's there, but it still pisses me the fuck off. Ok, I feel better now.

HOLY SHIT!!!! The Post Office's idea of 4 - 6 days is way different than mine. Why the fuck did I pay global priority when it took two weeks to get there?? I could've saved the cash. Oh well, at least it's there, but it still pisses me the fuck off. Ok, I feel better now.

I honestly advice to go there and bitch... and get your couple of bucks back.... Not for the sake of money, but IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE!!! I love to do it with UPS. The supervisor always gives me her acc. # for re-shipping and I use a few times afterwards.

0. Jcfuel (Peru) [Sent Oct.01]
1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Recieved Oct. 07] [Sent Oct. 07] [Sent Priority to THATBALDGUY... Nov. 04]
2. Deathshead (US) [Recieved Oct. 12] (Thanks for wasting my money)
3. The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo (US)[Received Nov. 08][Sent Pr. Mail to Dredd Nov. 09]
4. Dredd74 (US) [Received Nov. 13] [Sent Global Priority Mail to Crabmeat Nov. 14]
5. Crabmeat (Spain - Europe) Received Dec 1st Sent: Dec 4th
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe)
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe)
8. Tex (Scotland - Europe)

It's on it's way dude!!!
Planned on watching 5 minutes of it on Friday night before going out.......... watched the whoile damned thing! Incredible. That band were SOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!! I miss you know who....

1. Spiderdan13 (US) [Recieved Oct. 07] [Sent Oct. 07] [Sent Priority to THATBALDGUY... Nov. 04]
2. Deathshead (US) [Recieved Oct. 12]
3. The Badlguyfromblacklodgevideo (US)[Received Nov. 08][Sent Pr. Mail to Dredd Nov. 09]
4. Dredd74 (US) [Received Nov. 13] [Sent Global Priority Mail to Crabmeat Nov. 14]
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe) Rec Dec8th Sent Dec 11th
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe)

2. Deathshead (US) [Recieved Oct. 12]
6. DarrellDethSDMF (Finland - Europe) Rec Dec8th Sent Dec 11th
7. Jockthrax (Scotland - Europe) Rec December 20th

Tex i'll try and post it tommorow bud along with that other CD.......

Nice one Dave, 'preciate it!!!
I'll let you know when they arrive!!!!

Appreciation to Jcfuel too for starting this one!!! Cheers man!!

The DVD is fantastic, whats weird is out of all 3 Anthrax DVDs i own Dan Spitz sound cut out in two of them. God must be punidhing him for playing the devils music.
JcFuel you are the man...That CD i spoke to you about will be with you in the new year