Anthrax DVD...

ArnieB

Dec 15, 2002
I already have the Killer A's DVD, but I'd love to get more Anthrax stuff on DVD. I really hope they'll have a live DVD from their latest tour soon !

Well, I was searching on the net and found that 'cheap' Anthrax documentary on DVD.... Can someone tell me more about it ?
I know it doesn't contain any Anthrax music, but does the documentary worths the price ?

BTW, a Oidivnikufesin DVD would be great too ! :hotjump:

I got it the other day. If I didnt collect Anthrax stuff I wouldnt have bothered. It's just interviews from the band around the time Killer B's was released.
Once you've watched it once, you wont bother watching it again.
It has a couple of live clips on it, not full clips though, and a bit of the Bring The Noise vid on it.
It is funny though watching Joey talking about the next album thinking he's gonna be on it.

~How about 3 DVDs? The first should be with every home video they did with Island. The second for me has to be the Anthrax Behind the Music. The third should definately be a live DVD, with alot of behind the scenes stuff and a shitload of songs played at a raging show from this tour! Extras could be the music videos from WCFYA, band interviews etc. This won't happen but hey one can wish!