Official Anthrax dvds?

Apple Gooncha

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2003
Owensboro, KY
hanch.cjb.net
So, while trying to complete my collection on a few bands, I've come to Anthrax dvds... but how many "official" ones are there. I know there's the Killer A's dvd, but have any of their other (older) VHS videos been put out on dvd, or are there any that I'm missing? I already own MoMD, and I see something put out by Universal called the Anthrax: Anthology on dvd or something... any information? Thanks.

Good thread I need more DVD's with Anthrax and music in general.

Does anyone have Cleff 'em all on DVD? Abso-mutha fucking-loutley!!! :headbang:

DarbysDad said:
Good thread I need more DVD's with Anthrax and music in general.

Does anyone have Cleff 'em all on DVD? Abso-mutha fucking-loutley!!! :headbang:

YOu want a copy DD....... i think your worthy ...Titties and Beer(red Bull):hotjump: :Spin: :tickled: :p :headbang:

I still think that putting out "N.F.V." and either "P.O.V." or "Live Noize" as a budget-priced DVD would be a great idea. Wu, you guys make it happen, and I'll gladly hand over a $20 right now!

Darby.... Check it out

cover.jpg

Hey, Thraxx... are there any problems with video quality? I've noticed on a few DVDs - most notably Iron Maiden's "The Early Years" in the set from the Rainbow - that some old footage shot on videotape looks like absolute shit due to pixellation - kind of like putting premium gas in a Yugo, if you will. Also, is that disc an import? Haven't seen it at Best Buy. I'm fishing in my pockets for that $20 I told Mr. Wu I'd be ready to pay...

Speaking of Return Of The Killer B's DVD.

There used to be an original limited edition VHS version of this but different title. During the Clash Of The Titans tour w/ Slayer and Megadeth, they all went to different Tower Record Stores in the NYC/NJ area.

Anthrax was at my town's Tower Record in Paramus, NJ- For meet/greet and autograhs. Now they were filming for this and I heard loong time ago that parts of this Tower Record footage was on the VHS Attack of the Killer B's VHS....?

Anyone know of this..? Im definatly in that video shoot. I think I was wearing a State of Euphoria shirt and I was with a guy wearing a King Diamond- Abigail shirt.

I made the DVD cover Thraxx has...I spent like 8 hours working on that cover. I made it all from scans of the VHS boxes and different images I had. The DVD I got on eBay, but it had a crappy cover, so I made my own.

If anyone has anything interesting to trade, I'm up for it. Some old 'thrax shows on DVD would be excellent, although I'm up for checking out anyone's video list.

The picture is pretty good. No real pixelation on there that I recall. Has a menu and all that jazz. I think anyone who watches it will be pleased.

BTW, "N.F.D.F." is Nice Fucking Double Feature or Nice Fukin Dubble Feeture as the cover says.