Anyone know the cheapest place for anthrax/sod dvds?

Ragamuffin

Why yes, I do hate you
Jan 15, 2003
Visit site
Aside from the obvious EBay.

I was window shopping Amazon.com (stop pointing at me and coughing geek) and came close to ordering the 2 SOD dvds & the Anthrax Killer Bs dvd until I realized that they had that weird 'out of stock' message. Last time I tried to order something with that message they cancelled it. So does anyone know a good legit store to find these DVDs for kinda cheap?

The SOD cds would be nice too.

Also, exactly how many official CDs did S.O.D. release...and whats this platinum version...

I'm a thrax fan...never really bothered with S.O.D. other than a friends copy of 'live at budokon' and just decided to go ahead and go fully into them.

Ragamuffin, the "official" count for S.O.D. is 4. Speak English Or Die, Live at Budokan, Bigger Than The Devil and the Speak English Or Die - Platinum Edition. The "deal" with the platinum edition is it's a digitally remasterd disc with 2 bonus studio tracks (covers) and a handfull of Speak English tunes performed live in Tokyo back in '99 on their Killith Fair tour. Track 33 is a "hidden" track that's called Ram It Up which was available on SOME of the issues of the original Speak English album after the last tune, Diamonds And Rust. I have the 1st edition, meaning until I got Platinum, I'd never heard Ram It Up cuz Diamonds is the last tune on the one I have. I'm a friggin diehard so I have all 4 and S.O.D, all on cassette except for Platinum and Bigger.

As far as videos, try looking at your video store like Suncoast (if they have it where you are - it's nothing but movies and a HUGE selection at that) and if they don't have it in stock, you can order it from them. Also try your music store like Sam Goody or Wherehouse and check there......they may also be able to order it for you. Same goes for the Anthrax vids. I've only got the 2 S.O.D. DVD's but plan on acquiring the Anthrax collection of vids as soon as taxes come in so I can order all of them at one time and not have to worry about tryng to hunt for a certain one I don't have or can't find.