Anthrax get your fucking finger out NOW!

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
Hurry up and get a new singer and keep us better posted. What is up with the cdc? the members are totally fucking bored. Scott posts once a month to tell us what kind of taco he ate or where he went for a drink and says things will get sorted out and that's it. Frank and Charlie can't even be bothered to do anything much. How long does a quick message fuckin take? No fuckin time. I've seen Frank browsing a coupla times but never put anything on. No competitions for ages, a few pissy fotos and some demos which were good if you don't think Pantera were shite. It's not the money that was paid cos the t-shirt was worth that, it's the fact that nobody can be bothered doing anything for the fans.
This isn't a cdc moan, it's a complaint in general. Anthrax seem to be all about the business these days but don't seem to realise that so many fans are turning against them. Scott seems to be the only member who gives a fuck. I'm still pretty angry about Bello doing his dvd segment from his accountant's office. What message is thet sending? I've met all these guys, particularly Bello and Charlie and I can confirm that they are EXTREMELY genuine, nice people so none of this is personal at all, but we should be told a whole lot more and looked after wee bit better. I'd like a band member to reply to this please.
TD
x

I'd like a band member to reply to this please.
TD
x

Unfortunately, I don't think Scott posts here anymore, and I haven't heard of anyone else from the band doing so either. I do agree that it really sucks being left in the dark for so long, though. I'm not particularly pleased with that either.

Hurry up and get a new singer and keep us better posted. What is up with the cdc? the members are totally fucking bored. Scott posts once a month to tell us what kind of taco he ate or where he went for a drink and says things will get sorted out and that's it. Frank and Charlie can't even be bothered to do anything much. How long does a quick message fuckin take? No fuckin time. I've seen Frank browsing a coupla times but never put anything on. No competitions for ages, a few pissy fotos and some demos which were good if you don't think Pantera were shite. It's not the money that was paid cos the t-shirt was worth that, it's the fact that nobody can be bothered doing anything for the fans.
This isn't a cdc moan, it's a complaint in general. Anthrax seem to be all about the business these days but don't seem to realize that so many fans are turning against them. Scott seems to be the only member who gives a fuck. I'm still pretty angry about Bello doing his dvd segment from his accountant's office. What message is that sending? I've met all these guys, particularly Bello and Charlie and I can confirm that they are EXTREMELY genuine, nice people so none of this is personal at all, but we should be told a whole lot more and looked after wee bit better. I'd like a band member to reply to this please.
TD
x

I"m ready for a little action myself. As the new official spokesperson for Anthrax I must relay that you will hear something in 2 weeks!
If not, you will hear something 2 weeks after that!

Unfortunately, I don't think Scott posts here anymore, and I haven't heard of anyone else from the band doing so either. I do agree that it really sucks being left in the dark for so long, though. I'm not particularly pleased with that either.

Scott stopped posting here and on the anthrax myspace page ages ago when he realised he could charge ppl to read what he wrote about his tacos and where he drinks if he only posted in the CDC.

We are all sick and tired of waiting for the band to announce whats going on too Dave.

^
I was gonna say something about him and the CDC but didn't think it neccesary. I know about the CDC; I think they should just have two versions of the CDC: one being the complete package with the t-shirt and all that crap and have it cost the usual amount of money; the other the "trial" or incomplete version that only includes the blogs and stuff and is free for either a certain amount of time or all the time. I think it's good to have options about stuff like that, especially for the ones only curious about the CDC but don't wanna pay thirty bucks for something they're not sure they'll like. SCOTT: if you're reading this, consider that option! :p

You people have it all wrong!

Anthrax HAD to wait for the official announcement of a Van Halen reunion with David Lee Roth and for the release of the new highly anticipated GNR cd(it is coming out finally isn't it?:Smug:) so that they along with these other two bands could prepare for their Taking over the World 2008 tour!!! :loco:

You people have it all wrong!

Anthrax HAD to wait for the official announcement of a Van Halen reunion with David Lee Roth and for the release of the new highly anticipated GNR cd(it is coming out finally isn't it?:Smug:) so that they along with these other two bands could prepare for their Taking over the World 2008 tour!!! :loco:

I LOLed :lol:

Anthrax is sinking fast. What was predicted in 2005 (that the reunion was the beginning of the end) has come to pass.

We're all DOOMED!! Repent and drink Blatz!!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

today the cdc is full of action! they search a headbanger. what a f....!
they should search a singer.

i think also its not really much, what Frank and Charlie do...

But who can help them? The have no singer. and no leadguitar that can do the fanstuff.

but scott can do some rapstuff and play cards....

sorry i forgot the latets news from scott.
he make a comic.....

and about corey and the new singer he will post it... lol

scott can do a big book, about what he will post....

or a comic