Anthrax Gets F**ked Again

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Now hear me out.I have followed this band since 1984 and been there when they were on there way to becoming one of the worlds best metal bands ever!Things went sour after Joey got fired.They saw albums sales fall and went back to playing clubs with John. I have herd "WE'VE COME FOR YOU"through a friend at Sanctuary and it is buy far their greatest CD since Among The Living.This album is a masterpiece!!Great writing and production and outstanding performances from all 5 members.NOTE: Charlie"s drumming is outstanding!!This is his best playing to date.Now that the deal with Sactuary has gone down the tolet!Anthrax will have to see another cd sell only 30,000 copies.Beyond has a release date of March 2003.Thats way to long and in my opinion could be the end of the band.

motherfucker!
I hope you are wrong. We need some official word on this. stupid beyond. If wasn't so stubborn in my support for Anthrax I would boycott beyond. I don't know how they treat the rest of thier bands but I think they all should strike. Of course that would only work if all the bands were treated like this.
-Jono-

I posted this in another thread, but yes, I think if they donot sell a billion copies, this could be the end of the band we all know as Anthrax. They have gone through so much, I just can't see them staying together much longer. Cherish this wait for new material, it could be our last.

So much truth being posted. And we all know the truth is rarely a beautiful thing.

I know I hope the new album sells 3 million copies, but I know this is not realistic. It seems like they had some momentum with the VH1 BTM documentary this spring. That would have been an opportune time for a new album.

But it was not to be!

The horror of it all.

If it sells 10,000 or 10,000,000 copies, I know I will have my copy in hand on release day.

And if it is as great as we hear---and know it's gonna be---who cares? There legacy will always be intact!

MOSH HARD ALWAYS!
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: