Anthrax / Harpos-Detroit 4-29

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Are any of you guys going to see Lamb of God and Machine Head at the Orbit Room? I am going and my bro's buddies(12 tribes) are playing there also.

Twelve Tribes, we are playing the Dwell in Darkness fest with them June 10-11th in Dayton. I just went and bought "Rebirth of Tragedy" yesterday...pretty cool stuff, looking forward to seeing them live. If you havent seen Summon (Lansing, MI), they will be there on the 10th...fucking brutal, don't miss it, SG will be playing Sat. afternoon around 5pm.

Later bro,

Sticky said:
Sorry Mr. Bass Fellow sir :D Cool man, see you there and thanks again for spreading the word for us. I will have demos of SG at the show, you will just have to find me :err: .

Later,

I need one!

Sticky said:
Twelve Tribes, we are playing the Dwell in Darkness fest with them June 10-11th in Dayton. I just went and bought "Rebirth of Tragedy" yesterday...pretty cool stuff, looking forward to seeing them live. If you havent seen Summon (Lansing, MI), they will be there on the 10th...fucking brutal, don't miss it, SG will be playing Sat. afternoon around 5pm.

Later bro,

Dayton is a pretty cool place, I used to live there:wave: You guys are playing at Elbo's then? Thats a pretty cool bar, I have been there a few times. Make sure to check out Byzantine, they are a pretty good band and they used to tour with Lamb of God not to long ago.

Huh, I live in Lansing and I have not heard of Summon...Have to check them out sometime. Do they play at Mac's very often? If you are able to be in the area on May 24, Eyehategod is playing at the Temple Club in Lansing and they are still looking for support as far as I know.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Dayton is a pretty cool place, I used to live there:wave: You guys are playing at Elbo's then? Thats a pretty cool bar, I have been there a few times. Make sure to check out Byzantine, they are a pretty good band and they used to tour with Lamb of God not to long ago.

Huh, I live in Lansing and I have not heard of Summon...Have to check them out sometime. Do they play at Mac's very often? If you are able to be in the area on May 24, Eyehategod is playing at the Temple Club in Lansing and they are still looking for support as far as I know.

Thanks for the tip, I will check that out.

Summon may be overseas right now, I don't think they play in the Lansing area much anymore. You can buy their cd's here www.blackenedmoon.com