Anthrax in Argentina

chichecapo

Jan 21, 2005
Hey..Does anybody knows if the band is still comming to play in Argentina??
They were supposed to play in a place were 200 people died on last december so the place was closed down for good...
Any info would be highly appreciated...

Hola, mira, me registre aca exclusivamente para ver si encontraba algo de esto.
Por lo que yo estuve averiguando y me dijeron...... se fue todo al carajo, no vienen.
La cosa era asi, como en Republica Cromagnon no podia tocar, lo iba a pasar a Obras, pero Obras, con esto de que estan haciendo revisaciones a los lugares cerrados, parece ser que lo cierran al menos hasta marzo. Y el tipo en donde compre la entrada me dijo: "No, no vienen, venite y devuelvo la guita".
Ojala esto no sea asi, yo todavia tengo la entrada.

i said, that the guy who sell my ticket for this show say to me "the show is canceled, come and ill give back your money" :(
(my english sucks!!)

It's not official, but promoters say Anthrax will play Argentina.
Stay tuned for details......

Obras...Quiero Obras...Me voy a verlos a brasil igual...Si sabes algo por favor ponelo...
saludos,gracias.

what the fuck are the webmasters doing? it's been a long time since the tragedy in Cromagnon and the schedulled date is getting near... Will they come or not???
Man... it's really important to us because not so many bands come here and less your favourites! please!!! at least update the tour dates on the website!!!! (it stilll says CROMAGNON)

YES! I'm pissed off.
What do you expect from a thrash metal fan??? pink flowers?

Well, Thra:rofl:ude...... thx for the information.
But, please, post here the real schedulled date when have official information.

To be perfectly honest with you, I get all the tour info from anthrax.com
Just keep checking the TOUR section...

Man!, What the fuck?!?!
Just 4 weeks left for the "anthrax's show in Argentine" and no one say nothing about that.
WILL BE PLAY HERE OR NOT???
what the fuck are waiting for??

It shouldn´t take more than,I don´t know 2 or 3 minutes to post some info...
Like...mmm..We´re trying to find a place or Sorry the show has been cancelled...I hope Anthrax is NOT like Metallica...

The official Brazilian website says that most likely the show scheduled for FEB 27 will now take place in Brazil in Vitoria...this due to the local gov´t not allowing concerts till March or something.... this is what anthrax.com.br says

NOTÍCIAS

Anthrax fará mais um show no Brasil!

Em função do governo argentino ter proibido a realização de qualquer show até março ou abril, a banda se apresentará dia 27 de fevereiro em Vitória (ES). Mais informações em breve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on!!!!!! Anthrax is NOT comming to Argentina!! Fuck the government for not doing what they must when they must. I can`t belive it. Anthrax means a lot to me. I`ve been waiting forthem since 1993!! and what do I get?? a big NO. this country sux man, I went to see Exodus in sep. and guess what? the show was cancelled,now Anthrax. The only thing that can chill me out is to know that they wil come this year, but it`s almost impossible....touring only Argentina sounds.....impossible. :yuk:

those lucky Brazilians, they suck more than we but they get rewarded with an extra show. Pissed off.

CAI