DANNY with ANTIMATTER in ARGENTINA!!?

luismax_78 said:
People i still cant believe it, in a radio show here in Argentina they told that Antimatter and Danny will play here in september!!!

Whoa! Someone has got a bit carried away there. Ive been speaking to someone about the possibility of playing Argentina. I mentioned it to Danny yesterday in an email and I doubt hes even read it yet. So nothing is confirmed :erk:

Dhatura said:
These damn subatomic particles, carry information quicker than light.

I know, cant keep up these days like. I wanna know how Cerulean knew it was a lie even before I knew it was on the radio or even posted :ill: Or did it say on Belgian radio that its a lie, even though nobody asked me about it? Off with my bollox I think, dunno why:yell:

Strangelight said:
I know, cant keep up these days like. I wanna know how Cerulean knew it was a lie even before I knew it was on the radio or even posted :ill: Or did it say on Belgian radio that its a lie, even though nobody asked me about it? Off with my bollox I think, dunno why:yell:
Hehe, this is scary, Winamp started playing "Everything You Know Is Wrong" just when I started reading this post...:D

People you must understand that when u live in a country so far away from the "real (or not so?) music" like Argentina, you can get a bit crazy...anyway destiny will tell......OH SHIT!!!!! i hope this for real.
IF THE TRUTH HURTS...PREPARE FOR PAIN...