Antimatter accoustic

Originally posted by speakinstone
I've practiced that a lot, except number 9, you should have a pint of beer there instead of coffee-cup..:ill:

Fuck yeah, coffe is fatal for stomachaches... better beat up the hangover with more alcohol, at the end it's no more than withdrawal symptoms

Originally posted by Strangelight
Just we might have to get the train to Lille the next morning and might need a soup kitchen if its cold on the streets:cry:

now for all the cold bums outside there that night, you´re welcome at my small place! t´s not so very nearby, like 25 min. walking, but if there are already trams going it´s less far of ourse. (or if you do some pubs on the way)
so let me know if i should prepare some hot chocolate or coffee or whatever!

some friends of mine live much more nearby (like 5 min) so if needed i can ask for a key or something if you´d need to put expensive stuff there? (though probably frontline has that possibility as well)

ah. well. see you anyhow all that night!

Originally posted by siderea
now for all the cold bums outside there that night, you´re welcome at my small place! t´s not so very nearby, like 25 min. walking, but if there are already trams going it´s less far of ourse. (or if you do some pubs on the way)
so let me know if i should prepare some hot chocolate or coffee or whatever!

some friends of mine live much more nearby (like 5 min) so if needed i can ask for a key or something if you´d need to put expensive stuff there? (though probably frontline has that possibility as well)

ah. well. see you anyhow all that night!

Good stuff!