anthrax in australia

I was really excited when I heard Anthrax & Mortal Sin would be playing together I'm abit bummed now that Bush wont be singing but at least I saw them last year with him so it'll be something different

Cheers from Perth! Very new member, but have been lurking these parts for around three years now. I guess it takes something like this to bring many out of the woodwork. Pretty bloody unbelievable that Anthrax are coming here! Geez no one comes to Perth - yep it sure is the worlds most isolated city.
We flew to Melb to catch them last year, cant believe they 're in Australia again. Does any one know if there doing any in store promos etc?
For what its worth, respect to every member of the band past and present, whatever the combo. Likewise respect to the fans whichever way you swing.

Fuck Yea Man!

Ill be definately seeing them on May 15th At the Palace, cant wait! :headbang: Id thought id never see the original lineup who gave me those brilliant 4 albums!

Hope to see you Aussie Anthrax fans there too!

Looks like the Aussie shows are gonna be a sell out again ... AWESOME!

I so fuckn can't wait - skipping the Melb gig and catching in my hometown in Adelaide. Timmyc - c u there ya crazy young MUTHA FUCKA :)

My mate said he already has tickets for me and him - he fukn better or he is dead!

Cool aliasp - I'll prob be wearing my faded SOWN t-shirt so say hi if you see me .....

im in perth an i just bought tix to see megadeth in melbourne.flyin in an out in 24 hrs. melbourne is a hole anyway but it will be worth it
cant wait for anthrax on the 18th of may

eavymetal said:
im in perth an i just bought tix to see megadeth in melbourne.flyin in an out in 24 hrs. melbourne is a hole anyway but it will be worth it
cant wait for anthrax on the 18th of may

Bloody lucky you are! Melbourne used to be great for live music - (anyone remember the metal nights at Bell st Rock) know its full of pokies and wankers.
I prefered St Kilda when it was scummy, now the majority of people who live there walk around as if they're extras off the 'Secret Life of us' and feel theyre truly artistic and individual - boring fucks.
Perth however is like living on the set of Home and Away. But it can suprise you. Right now all the conmmunity papers are running a comp where you can win the Family Jewels DVD PLUS the entire AC/DC CD back catalogue. Its a 1900 999 223 thing and you have to call before 12pm Sat. April 9. Say family jewels and follow the rest.
Got tickets for the 18th tonight - bring it on!! :headbang:

Hell yeah!

This tour has made my year :hotjump:

I've been waiting for this day since 29 August 1990 when I first saw Anthrax in Melbourne.

I can't wait to see the original line up again! :worship: