Anthrax in Hollywood with Jason Bittner photos

Hats of to Jason, he played AMAZING! Charlie is a sick drummer, and Jason didn't miss a beat, I was floored when he flew through all the songs without looking back, it was crazy.

The whole show was amazing: the energy of the crowd was insane, the hugest pit I have seen since watching Social Distortion at the Olympic, the band was totally feeding off the crowd, it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Props to the whole band, but huge props to Jason for pulling this off!

Sleestak said:
Hats of to Jason, he played AMAZING! Charlie is a sick drummer, and Jason didn't miss a beat, I was floored when he flew through all the songs without looking back, it was crazy.

The whole show was amazing: the energy of the crowd was insane, the hugest pit I have seen since watching Social Distortion at the Olympic, the band was totally feeding off the crowd, it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Props to the whole band, but huge props to Jason for pulling this off!

What you said is right on the money. It was one of the best shows I have ever been to. Biggest pit I have ever seen. That entire place was SOLD out and everyone was loving it. Jason kicked fucking ass on the Drums who ever asked if the crowd was pissed can go suck a dick. The crowd was AMAZED at how bad ass Jason was on the drums especially after only having 1 rehearsal. That is just fucking unbelievable. Anthrax has some technical shit on the drums and he fucked the shit up. The entire performance was a classic. Anthrax was just as good that night as they have ever been in their entire history. Joey captivated the crowd and the crowd chanted his name. AnTHRASH is fucking back!

once again...................thanks again to everybody who accepted me and had fun that nite!!! I will NEVER forget it!!!

jason bittner said:
and by the way I did have a number............they took the Anthrax 20 year anniversary shirt, crossed out the "0" and wrote DAYS next to the "2"..........priceless!!! but .005 is good too!!

Jason, I saw a 20 second clip of you playing on I'm the Law and you sounded great!!! I'm in NYC so I had no chance of seeing you play with Anthrax but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it...

poker_fan_in_nyc said:

Jason, I saw a 20 second clip of you playing on I'm the Law and you sounded great!!! I'm in NYC so I had no chance of seeing you play with Anthrax but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it...
Shana - shouldn't you be playing poker :D

Glad Jason can help out the boys. Shadows Fall is a great band.