Chicago show photos from Double Door

Chad Lee

New Metal Member
Tired as hell........... You can read a bit more of my review about the show on my site here: http://www.rockconcertfotos.com/dia...ve-photos-FIRST-show-with-new-singer-!!!.html

here are a few quick samples
KILLER show
enjoy
Chad
5-28dan_0285.jpg

5-28frank_0472.jpg

5-28rob_0274.jpg

5-28scott_0475.jpg

Fucking awesome man!! And is Scott playing a V in behind Dan in that first pic? Very cool. I'm excited!!!!!

Fucking awesome man!! And is Scott playing a V in behind Dan in that first pic? Very cool. I'm excited!!!!!

If that's the guitar I'm thinking of, it looked like less of a "V" and more like a Gibson Moderne. Whatever it was, it was definitely a cool axe and sounded great.

Fantastic photo's and a great review Chad. Well done that fella. Now where the hell is the video footage ???

Hey buddy, that'll probably be a while. I shot footage all night from stage right. We had two other cameras floating around the security pit, and another one on stage left. Someone else will be doing the video editing though.

Hey buddy, that'll probably be a while. I shot footage all night from stage right. We had two other cameras floating around the security pit, and another one on stage left. Someone else will be doing the video editing though.

Nice one Clay, at least i know i can stop checkeing Youtube on the hour every hour now mate. :kickass:

Nice one Clay, at least i know i can stop checkeing Youtube on the hour every hour now mate. :kickass:

Yeah I've been looking at youtube too and keep seeing a SOD post as the most recent one!!! Surely someone has got some footage from the last couple of gigs - c'mon people!!!:lol: