Chicago night 2 photos

Chad Lee

New Metal Member
Hey guys
My first post here. Thought you all may enjoy seeing some of the photos I shot last night at the House Of Blues show.
As an old school Anthrax fan, i was happy as fuck to see this lineup back together, the set list kicked ass, and i look forward to working with the guys again real soon. they seemed full of energy, Joey sounded great, Frank is always entertaining as hell onstage. It just plain ol' KICKED ASS !
Enjoy the pics, there will be loads more up on my site in a few days.
until then, there are shots up from the Dimebag tribute show a couple months back as well as tons of other bands.
And since i'm new here, i'll explain the watermarked logos right now....
I was very good friends with Dimebag, and photographed him a TON. I dint use to blazen my logo on my photos, until after the tragedy and internet thieving assholes were bootlegging some of my photos on hats, buttons, shirts etc on ebay. With that said enjoy the photos
Chad
www.rockconcertfotos.com
AnthraxScott8432.jpg

AnthraxDanJoey8000.jpg

AnthraxDanJoey8179.jpg

AnthraxScott8403.jpg

AnthraxJoey8423.jpg

AnthraxFrank8215.jpg

AnthraxJoey7946.jpg

AnthraxScott8400.jpg

Hey Chad shit now i feel like a moron for not going up front for the second night to say whats up to ya oh well nice pics you should of come to the first night too

defragger said:
Hey Chad shit now i feel like a moron for not going up front for the second night to say whats up to ya oh well nice pics you should of come to the first night too

Glad ya'all like the pics, like i said there will be ALOT more up on my site shortly.
Defragger- I couldn't make it to Saturday's show, I was up in Madison with Slipknot and Shadows Fall for the final night of their tour.
chad

Thanks for the pictures, I was there, but I couldn't see much! Not that I'm complaining, they sounded great and I had a good time!