Anthrax in "It"

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Just took my kids to see "It". Very good movie and two Anthrax snippets. One of the characters has an Anthrax ATL "Follow Me or Die" shirt. AND they play a tidbit of "Antisocial" during the rock fight scene.

Cool stuff. Great flick.

Among dozens of thrax songs, it's still crazy that they chose Antisocial"!
Madhouse would have been more appropriate, right?
This group is better known for its covers than for its original songs !!!
(Thank god, they did not choose "got the time)
the positive point is that it will bring a little money to trust ...:D

Among dozens of thrax songs, it's still crazy that they chose Antisocial"!
Madhouse would have been more appropriate, right?
This group is better known for its covers than for its original songs !!!
(Thank god, they did not choose "got the time)
the positive point is that it will bring a little money to trust ...:D
I just saw it tonight, it was a great movie. It was taking place in 1989 so Antisocial fit the time frame at least since that's when Euphoria was out. Not sure how but I didn't see the Anthrax shirt! Just the Metallica one:(

Does anyone else get a little angry when Anthrax isn't the closing band so they have a 30-45 minute set and they play 2 or 3 covers. Got the Time don't bother as much as Antisocial or Bring the Noise but I'd still much rather hear something of theirs.

Does anyone else get a little angry when Anthrax isn't the closing band so they have a 30-45 minute set and they play 2 or 3 covers. Got the Time don't bother as much as Antisocial or Bring the Noise but I'd still much rather hear something of theirs.
Yes. Although, I'd rather hear Antisocial if it is going to be one those you mentioned.

Yes. Although, I'd rather hear Antisocial if it is going to be one those you mentioned.
To each their own of course. I mentioned those because their live staples for them. This may not go over well but I can't think of any other covers they play live with any regularity. I don't count tributes to lost Metal Gods like Dio for this as it is a different beast altogether.

i think the problem is the songs kick so much ass live,i wouldn't even listen to these songs at home but live in concert they go over so well.