Paul Stanleys comments on Anthrax

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
I had the thrill of a life time when I recently met Paul Stanley from Kiss on 48st in NYC.Not only was he very cool but he took notice of my Anthrax shirt and said Wow ANTHRAX great band nice guys.I was blown away.So I said you should take them out with you when you play this summer on The Farewell Tour and he said hey you never know we'll see. How heavy would that be!!! Two of the best bands from NYC kicking ass across America.It was a dream come true to meet a legend and having him being so nice to me was even better.

As a life long KISS fan, and having met all the members (minus Peter, just never had the chance) I can say that Paul is a class act all the way. However, KISS going around with Eric Singer pretending to be Peter Criss is sad and pathetic. But I'd probably still go see them when they play their last show (in like 2007!???) because Paul and Gene have been my heroes for as long as I can remember.

That´s pretty cool. That coffin thing is sort of lame ass, though. I wonder if Gene cares about anything else but his bank account. Peace

I watched some of the closing ceremonies of the Olympics last night and my wife turns to me and says thisa about KISS, "They should just give it up. They just look old. Even in the makeup. It's pathetic."

I was working in downtown Orlando a few years ago. I was coming out of a building and I saw a guy walk by in a black and white checkered shirt.....he was about 50 yards away and somehow I just knew. It was Ace Frehley!!! I bolted over to him and shook his hand (the same one that plays that simple albeit, classic solo on Detroit Rock City) He was cool as hell. While he might not have been the best looking dude in the world, he was by far the most talented one in Kiss. His solo album was the only one that was any good. New York Groove!!! Also his solo album "Trouble Walking" is a great one too.

just a little story for the kiddies.....and while they are getting old, I got to admit it was cool as hell seeing them at the closing ceremony. The rest of the world was probably thinking that america is going straight to hell......

I got shit-faced with Ace back in 1995. The guy is a loon. His former security guy/tour manager lives in my town, so whenever Ace would play Columbus or Cincy on tour, he'd drag Ace down here to hang out at some of our fine liqour serving establishments. Ace is cool as hell, but man he has pretty well wasted his self away. And yes, KISS should have ended the Farewell Tour by now and ended things gracefully, but Gene is still f*cking milking it for every penny.

wow! thats really awesome dude!! i love kiss and them w/ anthrax would low me away! i wish i could afford that though, i bet tickets for kiss farewell will be outragous!