Anthrax in LA May 22 Roll CAll

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
After my Chicago trip which tapped me out, i am planning a trip fpr the LA show.
Who else from this side of the rockies will make it to this show.....???

Sanctuary Records tapped me out. If they give me my $267, pay for my round trip ticket to LA, and pay me for taking time off that week, I'll see you there!

:hotjump:

thraxx said:
After my Chicago trip which tapped me out, i am planning a trip fpr the LA show.
Who else from this side of the rockies will make it to this show.....???

I'll see you guys there. If you can get me that shirt, that would be awsome!

ThraxDude said:
Sanctuary Records tapped me out. If they give me my $267, pay for my round trip ticket to LA, and pay me for taking time off that week, I'll see you there!

:hotjump:
Tad - Let me know how much it cost to mail the street team flyers and GO2E stickers to me - I still have stickers to pimp. Thats sucks how you were not reimbursed for that and how they were late with the stickers. :bah:

:dopey: So DD whats the DEAL????IN or OUT??????

And Tad i never got any got any left???? I can contribute.........

Pink..... So DO I:dopey: :D

thraxx said:
:dopey: So DD whats the DEAL????IN or OUT??????

And Tad i never got any got any left???? I can contribute.........

Pink..... So DO I:dopey: :D
I have to plot this weekend. The problem is I drive out to Riverside on that night to get my son and I need a baby sitter. Probably will see if I can pick him up early and have my cousin baby sit.

You'll in and out soon enough.

My wife said she'd go with me...any bets on one of us getting thrown out :lol:

**knocks on wood**

DarbysDad said:
I have to plot this weekend. The problem is I drive out to Riverside on that night to get my son and I need a baby sitter. Probably will see if I can pick him up early and have my cousin baby sit.

You'll in and out soon enough.

My wife said she'd go with me...any bets on one of us getting thrown out :lol:

**knocks on wood**

I am living in Las Vegas, and about 85% sure I'll be going to the LA show.

What's really cool is this guy who lives in Palmdale area is on Vacation that weekend. If I gotta cover, that'll be awsome cuz my hotel will be paid for and food paid for.

thraxx is from the Bay Area.

I'm from LA but don't have any suggestions for places to stay. In fact I have to look up where the Key Club is.