Anthrax in LA

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well i just got home from the LA Road Trip....Damn i wish i would had flew instaed of driving it about 350 Miles one way....

OK here goes.... We (Swissman and I) arrive at the Key Club and Meet up with some friends for dinner at the Rainbow Cafe a famous spot on the Sunset Strip. We were waitng for another friend so i decided to just walk in the Club and see what was happening........ Bingo Sound Check..... Medusa and P.O.T. and shit i look around and the employees of the club were doing there thing, THey were playing just for me... me baby ME..... (ok so i am delusional). I see Dan's Girlfriend and talk to her... met her in Chicago. After sound check talk to Scott for a second... But remember people are waiting for me ....Dinner... So to the Rainbow CAfe.....

Shit our waitress was so stoned ... she sez... sorry but its the weed......... Now i haven't smoked for 6 1/2 yrs but shit she could have made me start smoking again.....:loco: ......She was STACKED:worship: (Swordfish for Dinner)

Back the the Venue.... Sorry but i can't even tell you the name of the first Band.... After a few songs i went to the GREEN room where the band was.... I must thank Scott, Charlie,Frankie,Joey and Danny..... Thank you thank you thank you......I talked to everyone before there set.... and then guess who walks in.,....... Bo Bice from American Idol..... He was at the show and Buzzed after the Show..... I have a Pic but cant post it till Wednesday. Saw Brian and more people...... I go out to watch the Movie and i go up to the Vip lounge upstairs and the first person i see is Joey Vera...... that's right...... Talked to him a few times he's working on Fates Warning new stuff.... touring in the Fall. There are a lot on people up there so i head back down and watch the entire set from the Side of the stage...... Fucking Fantastic......
They were on Fire...... Frankie was insane at the end of I am the MAN he grabbed the mike stand and destroyed it. Slammed it 5 times on the stage....I think Chicago Saturday night Still Tops but this was DAm Close....... Scott is the Master....This is the 3rd time on this first leg of the tour and i will see them a 4th time in NEw Jersey.......

Oh i almost forgot during Indians Joey had a smaller version of the headress he went to put it on and he got it on Sideways that was funny he tried to straighten it but ended up taking it off .... SO Still the Chicago saturday night show was the only one that he really wore it......YESH!!!!!!

the Set List:
I copied this from another thread

Their setlist in no order was:
Among the Living
Caught in a Mosh
Got the Time
Metal Thrashing Mad
Death Rider
Medusa
Madhouse
A.I.R.
Indians
N.F.L
I'm the Man
Anti-Social
Be All, End All
In My World
A New Level
I am the Law

sounds awesome man, I truly understand what you mean by driving such long distances. I have no idea how enjoyable the drive is from the bay area to LA but it has to be more thrilling than any long drive thru the desert.:Smug:

...... Frankie was insane at the end of I am the MAN he grabbed the mike stand and destroyed it. Slammed it 5 times on the stage....
I would've done the same thing, if I were Frankie.

Except I'd be yelling, "DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTA!"

ThraxDude said:
I would've done the same thing, if I were Frankie.

Except I'd be yelling, "DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTA!"

oh great, like I need to be reminded of the most awesome of flicks Office Space:Spin: I swear that and Shaun of the dead will be the first dvds I have to get a 2nd copy of from over use.o_O

Great review man, you are a Maniac going all overthe Country to these shows... I would actually have driven to New Jersey but my license is suspended...