Anthrax in Wolverhampton

I can't wait till tomorrow!Im gonna get lost looking for the damn venue, then when I finally find it I will enjoy the heaviest night of my life, then sleep rough for the night and get assraped. :cry: Still, take the rough with the smooth and all that...

When they played at the Apollo with motorhead last year I was right up front in front of Scott.Fukin' amazing! I can't wait!!I'm listening to 'Taking the music back' at the mo, because the bit after the 1st chorus where the crowd screams is reminding me of the atmoshere!! 31 hours left!!!!!AAAARRRGH!
sorry.I haven't had much sleep.

It is a cool song.but the rest of that album....So long as they play 'I am the law' and 'Crush' i can get ass raped and mudered and know that I died happy (until the assrape, obviously)

hahahaaha top attitude, they will be amazing cos thos tuor is killing all, doubt you'll hear crush tho, they haven't played it so far....... good choice on invisible by the way, what a killer choon.......

man friday is still miles away !!!!

Theres always one.last time 'Thrax played some kid kept elbowing me inthe face in a bid to get me to let him in front of me.he was way taller thanme so I don't see what his problem was, he had a good veiw. :err:

I had a great time last night, Anthrax were amazing. 'What doesn't die' is fantastic live. I can't wait to see them again, hopefully if it is true that they are supporting Motorhead again!!

the motorhead support is for an american tour, weird tho that they preceeded their full uk tour with a tour with motorhead, now before they do a full tour of the US, they seem to be on tour.....with motorhead :)

and yeah man i hope they play burst too, funnily enuff one of my fave thrax choons ever !! nice stylee beer monster :)