Anthrax Invades Cleveland, OH -w- Hatecore Inc!

HateKeeper

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2005
Akron, Ohio
www.hatecoreinc.com
Hey all, Anthrax, will be at the Cleveland Agora Theater Saturday September 24th and (we) Hatecore Inc are one of the lucky openers! We have presale tickets available for $20 and includes are debut Ep titled "THIS PURE HATRED" absolutely FREE!! Tickets through Ticketmaster are $27, so get tickets off us and save $7 for beer and get our Ep FREE! We can mail you tickets, we have Pay Pal, and or we can meet up for tickets! Would you like to hear us? Visit us on My Space http://www.myspace.com/hatecoreinc or our official site http://www.hatecoreinc.com to hear some tunes! We are fully sponsored by Jagermeister Music. Stop by our merch table for more FREE stuff. Email for tickets. kris@hatecoreinc.com

holy shit...hatecore inc fuckin rocks..i seen you guys at peabodys-good fuckin show..your cd rocks man....ill be there moshin for damned sure..this is gonna be a kick ass show no doubt

Ahh yes it was great seeing Anthrax playing Lone Justice. I was there too. I also saw them play PART of Lone Justice in Columbus at the Alrosa Villa on the leg of the tour before they did it in Cleveland.

Hope everyone has fun at the show. I am 5 Knuckle Shuffle's producer and am currently mixing their album...but I am not going to this show. Unless John Bush is going.

Hey JDelphi, remember when we saw Anthrax play Cadillac Rock Box live in Toledo?

You should put "Taking The Music Back" in your signature too. We saw them play that too! They only did at two shows, right? They rehearsed it onstage in Cleveland and they played it in Chicago for the video filming, right?

I remember them playing Cadillac!! My favorite "surprise" song they played in those days was in Asbury Park NJ when they did 1000 points of hate. That fucking ruled plus it was cool to see Anthrax in broad day light.

I just won 2 tix to this show and the nice lady at the Agora told me they werte v.i.p.
does this mean I get to meet Anthrax????????