Anthrax Live 7. "Fight 'Em Till You Can't" @ The Big 4 Indio CA. 4-23-2011

Wow, majorly improved over the clip posted from the show in New York. Joey sounds like he means business. I think overall the audio was much better. :)

Thanks Gerardomosh for posting that.

Im not as huge on this song some. But I still think it's going in the right direction. They have said they were redoing some of the guitars, drums, and backing vocals. Hopefully when Joey came in they finally let their guards down and went all out thrash. Looking forward to the new album

not that impressed by 'Fight 'Em', not a bad tune and far better than 90% of the lame Bushthrax-stuff but it can't hold a candle to their old stuff. i hope it's not the best song on the album, could be a leftover from the POT-sessions.

gerardomosh, you're the man with all these youtube-videos! I don't have the patience to look through all the shitty bootlegs these days, so thank s for finding the best ones.

Also, when are they gonna sell those worker-shirts? I want one!

I pray for more sobriety in the singing, on the record..on stage it's a little bit "too much"

And for Charlie........... it's not really new for me, Charlie don't cheat :kickass::kickass: