Anthrax Live 7. "Fight 'Em Till You Can't" @ The Big 4 Indio CA. 4-23-2011

Uhhh, I'm assuming this is just a language barrier thing cause no one in this band has ever had a substance abuse problem. I pray a lot too...NOT.

No, no "substance abuse" in my spirit, just "singing abuse"!

Hard to explain exactely, i try to have some help with "reverso.net" but not really "conclusive?" ...when i test some things, it's absolutely hilarious

I'll try translate.google next time:Smug:

i'd say Charlie & Lombardo are equal and Shawn Drover is at least better than lARSE Ulrich.

I would agree with that. Charlie and Dave are both to a point where they aren't going to get any better, and each of them have their strong points and can probably do shit that each other can't do. Personally I'd put Charlie slightly ahead of Dave because I tend to think Charlie is a lot more creative and inventive, and Dave, while extremely consistent...just seems like more of a standard thrash metal drummer to me - though I haven't heard everything Dave has done so who knows.

Shawn Drover is definitely way better than Lars, but I'm not much of a Drover fan. I miss Nick Menza. Or even DeGrasso...wasn't a big fan of his but at least he had feel.

I would agree with that. Charlie and Dave are both to a point where they aren't going to get any better, and each of them have their strong points and can probably do shit that each other can't do. Personally I'd put Charlie slightly ahead of Dave because I tend to think Charlie is a lot more creative and inventive, and Dave, while extremely consistent...just seems like more of a standard thrash metal drummer to me - though I haven't heard everything Dave has done so who knows.

Shawn Drover is definitely way better than Lars, but I'm not much of a Drover fan. I miss Nick Menza. Or even DeGrasso...wasn't a big fan of his but at least he had feel.

Yep, Drover sounds plastic.

i'd say Charlie & Lombardo are equal and Shawn Drover is at least better than lARSE Ulrich.

Lombardo is one of the best drummers in the world. Watching him play the entire Seasons in The Abyss album live was fucking magical. Charlie is probably as good, could probably play the same material but just doesn't thrash as hard and go off as much. Lombardo just goes off the entire set and its amazing to witness. Check out Lombardo's other work besides Slayer. He is also very technical

Lombardo is one of the best drummers in the world. Watching him play the entire Seasons in The Abyss album live was fucking magical. Charlie is probably as good, could probably play the same material but just doesn't thrash as hard and go off as much. Lombardo just goes off the entire set and its amazing to witness. Check out Lombardo's other work besides Slayer. He is also very technical

I actually liked his playing more in Grip Inc. Very underrated band.