Anthrax Live: The Island Years

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Yeah where were Anthrax playing on this album. It sounds like a little club, but yet on the cover it looks like a giant stage.

P.S Joey sings good on this live album but all around this album is either crapily recorded or anthrax sound just wasnt good that night.

Yeah, it was recorded in Irvine (xept the last few songs, they were "live in the studio" with an audience, ala TGOTE)

Irvine meadows ampitheatre now Virizon wireless ampitheatre. My second Anthrax show. Live they were great but the recording came out like shit. However I thought Charlies drums sound great.... really thick sound with the bass drums.

My favorite tracks are the last four for a radio show they did for WSOU. They just sound more raw and in your face. It sounds like there's no more than 200 people there.

prime666 said:
Irvine meadows ampitheatre now Virizon wireless ampitheatre. My second Anthrax show. Live they were great but the recording came out like shit. However I thought Charlies drums sound great.... really thick sound with the bass drums.
I was there too.

I like the album because I was there. Remember the torches in the pit.