Worship Music

TheHorror

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2011
Listening to it for the first time. It sounds great to me. Some weaker songs, but overall, it's a very good metal sounding album by Anthrax.

Highlights: Earth on hell; In the end; The Giant; Judas Priest

P.S.: Joey sounds awesome!

It's perfect, i'm really excited about the album. I don't like Crawl, but i get that it balances the album after all that fury, so it's all good!

BY FAR THE BEST ALBUM IN THE ANTHRAX HISTORY one of the best in the history of metal

thanks!! scott,frank,joey,rob and charlie you are the best!!, I listen to these songs for many years, we just give the world another historical record of metal:kickass:

pd:not publish the link for the sake of album sales

I wanna hear it... hook that shit up. I'm waiting on 3 different versions of the album in the mail that will likely come AFTER the release date.

131268070794.jpg

Thanx for the link! But I'm a little bit "old school" for that!
I don't trust so much on torrents!

And I don't want discover it without the booklet in my hands!
Amazon said "the 09/15 in your mailbox" : I am waiting quietly!:saint:

What's up mutha fuckaaaaaaas?
Please don't post direct links to the album. :D (For obvious reasons.) Thank you. :wave:

:kickass:

Thanx for the link! But I'm a little bit "old school" for that!
I don't trust so much on torrents!

And I don't want discover it without the booklet in my hands!
Amazon said "the 09/15 in your mailbox" : I am waiting quietly!:saint:

Torrents are not necessary with numerous blogs, forums, and file host sites out there. Just downloaded the album and I'm McLovin what I'm hearing so far. This band is lucky to have such a talented class act front man, otherwise this great album wouldn't see the light of day.

Listening to "I'm Alive" as it type this,,,killer intro,,killer anthem,,,this song will OWN live as fans get familiar with it singing along

The only song i'm not digging at the moment since i've only listened to it a few time is The Constant.
Besides that I love everything else. :kickass:
Really excited to hear the orchestra version of Crawl or whatever it is.

I guess the link was deleted, and for good reason. I wouldn't have listened yet anyway. What's another week? Good to read such positive reviews though!