Anthrax = Mayhem Fest

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
397066_303492043022802_100000860261591_831337_298741057_n.jpg

LMFAO @ the three headliners

But that's a fake pic, that's a photoshop based off last year's website. But the lineup might be right.

LMFAO @ the three headliners

But that's a fake pic, that's a photoshop based off last year's website. But the lineup might be right.

Haha yeah. Browsed around and the lineup looks to be legit. Same thing happend last year when the rumored lineup turned out to be real. Find out for sure on the 25th. :D

I'm not a fan of Korn (don't care for anything they have done recently) and they have already recently done a Mayhem Festival. But I'm soo stoked for Anthrax and Five Finger Death Punch, two bands I'm dying to see live at some point.

Also, it is very likely Slipknot will be amongst the headliners since new reports of photoshoots and interviews are popping up all over the place. I don't think Korn will be involved, but if it IS Slipknot, Anthrax, and 5FDP... count me in!!!

I'm not a fan of Korn (don't care for anything they have done recently) and they have already recently done a Mayhem Festival. But I'm soo stoked for Anthrax and Five Finger Death Punch, two bands I'm dying to see live at some point.

Also, it is very likely Slipknot will be amongst the headliners since new reports of photoshoots and interviews are popping up all over the place. I don't think Korn will be involved, but if it IS Slipknot, Anthrax, and 5FDP... count me in!!!

Yea Slipknot's in for sure. The rest of the lineup is pretty good. Seen F5DP,Korn, Slipknot, and AILD, havent seen all that remains.

I like Slipknot. Their first record in particular is awesome.
the most abrasive record since far beyond driven,ive had the pleasure of seeing slipknot twice and there outstanding live,turns out my missus bday is on soundwave and i already ditched her bday last year and wont make same mistake again:D:D

On December 4th, 2011, Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian had confirmed via his official twitter account that Anthrax will tour the US as part of a festival in the summer of 2012. This has led to speculation the band is touring on Mayhem Festival.

It's sad that Korn are one of the better bands on this line up. Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying. What a bunch of packaged Textbook assembly-line shit-metal. Same fucking formula every time, Hardcore vocals-clean vocals-Hardcore vocals-clean vocals. Same riffs, same faggy singing. :puke:
Hate to see Anthrax mixed in with these talentless fuckin hacks, but anyway...:Smug:

I've often wondered why there hasn't been a Mayhem-like festival tour with only old school Thrash bands with some newer ones too. Over the last some years Thrash metal has made a major comeback, and it's almost fashionable again. I'd love to see a tour with Anthrax, Testament, Exodus, Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust, ...

That lineup isn't official.

I highly doubt Skeletonwitch & Periphery are playing Mayhem.

But then again, I hope I'm wrong, both bands are awesome