Mayhem

Abanazar McBurger said:
No Mayhem there!

I know! It just seemed better to place it here, than to give it it´s own thread....

(Hellhammer has played with Immortal, so there´s a tiny bit of Mayhem there :) )

All the reviews were pretty damn funny to me but the one that stuck out was the wrestling stance. I have way too many pictures of tag teams in very similar positions. That guy was dead on for that one. :lol:

Gotta love the Meth :Spin:

And whats with needing a session singer - it's fucking death metal - nobody else in the band could growl.

eighteeschick said:
All the reviews were pretty damn funny to me but the one that stuck out was the wrestling stance. I have way too many pictures of tag teams in very similar positions. That guy was dead on for that one. :lol:

Yeah! :D

Except there´s a mistake in the description for that one. The fat guy is not Demonaz, it´s Horgh!

bm3a.jpg

DarbysDad said:
Gotta love the Meth :Spin:

And whats with needing a session singer - it's fucking death metal - nobody else in the band could growl.

When the fuck are you people gonna learn that there is a (BIG) difference between Black Metal and Death Metal?!? :rolleyes:
Mayhem play(ed) Black Fucking Metal!!!

Death Metal is stuff like Deicide, in case you didn´t know....

s'like saying there is a big difference between shit and shinola

some death/ black tracks are ok, oh i like mortician..... but most of em are jokers, i mean what are those two is the faux wcw pic ( nice by the way ;) supposed to be??!?

at death gigs or black for that matter i half expect buffy to come wandering out and stab the poor costumed ones.........anyone seen bezerker?!?! hilarious

Miltbrand said:
When the fuck are you people gonna learn that there is a (BIG) difference between Black Metal and Death Metal?!? :rolleyes:
Mayhem play(ed) Black Fucking Metal!!!

Death Metal is stuff like Deicide, in case you didn´t know....

This is death Metal
re_deicide_01.jpg

This is black metal:lol: :lol: :lol:
bm9.jpg

jdelpi said:
I'm just saying perhaps they weren't loved as children, and this would be a good incentive to love your children. (One of those guys took the name of a Nazi officer, I believe someone said.)

I'm positive they had fucked up childhoods. You just don't go from playing with G.I. Joes in the sandbox at 8 to eating pieces of your bandmembers brain.

:yuk:

MyHatred said:
This is death Metal
re_deicide_01.jpg

This is black metal:lol: :lol: :lol:
bm9.jpg

No, Graveland is not Black Metal! It´s NS/Pagan, even if he is wearing his makeup and he´s shown in the "other top 10 of ridiculous BM pics"!

Black Metal doesn´t get much more pure and "true" than Darkthrone:
darkthrone-transi.jpg

darkthrone_sign.jpg