anthrax on ozzfest might come down to a vote

I thought Megadeth was already booked this summer? I could be wrong about that but I am far too lazy to go check for myself. And I hate Megadeth's website with a passion.

Anyway I think that would be a tough call. They both kick ass in my opinion. And they could both really use the publicity. And they both have suffered crazy lineup changes recently. Damnit they should just tour together, like the good old days.

Megadeth WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT be on Ozzfest this year. Dave Mustaine has planned his own festivle for the summer with 4 other bands tat will play larger venues, and possibly even arenas.

Sorry if I came off to angry, it's force of habbit. You would be suprised how many Megadeth fans asked that.

I'd like to vote Sharon off the island. I also wish Sabbath would just say to hell with Ozzy and go get a new singer and record some new material, it has been far too long since Forbidden was released. Don't know who they could get to sing though as Iommi has pissed off Tony Martin and Dio big time and both have said they will never sing for Sabbath again, maybe they could bring back Ian Gillan as Born Again is the most underrated Sab album ever.

The_Void said:
I'd like to vote Sharon off the island. I also wish Sabbath would just say to hell with Ozzy and go get a new singer and record some new material, it has been far too long since Forbidden was released. Don't know who they could get to sing though as Iommi has pissed off Tony Martin and Dio big time and both have said they will never sing for Sabbath again, maybe they could bring back Ian Gillan as Born Again is the most underrated Sab album ever.

Phil Anselmo was meant to sing on Tony´s solo record but it didn´t happen due to his drug habit.
And let us not forget Owens. He fills in for anyone, so...

johnnieCzech said:
Phil Anselmo was meant to sing on Tony´s solo record but it didn´t happen due to his drug habit.
And let us not forget Owens. He fills in for anyone, so...

Phil has a drug habit?:yow: That's probably "the goddamn heavy metal media's" fault too.:yow:

Hm... Tim Owens doing Sabbath? Sounds like a good idea! Atleast this way, the DIO and Martin eras will be covered live!

I heard this weekend that OZZY just signed a contract solo without Sabbath or anyone else. Just little 'ol OZZY.

Ozzy has issued a statement recently that he´s NOT gonna do a Sabbath album. Instead he´s gonna record a new solo album.

johnnieCzech said:
Ozzy has issued a statement recently that he´s NOT gonna do a Sabbath album. Instead he´s gonna record a new solo album.

Yeah I read that somewhere too, but I don't think that Zakk will be on it, I heard he was working with Dave Navarro after the Buckethead rehearsals didn't work out.

Skorned1 said:
I heard this weekend that OZZY just signed a contract solo without Sabbath or anyone else. Just little 'ol OZZY.

well i think down to earth sold close to 800,000 records so i can understand him going it alone(more money in his and sharons pockets lol,zakk makes great fucking music too,it might be safer to leave black sabbath alone.