Anthrax Pics from SF!!

you know, you can't rightfuly call it a "reunion." The band never broke / retired / seperated in the first place.

It's like when WCFYA came out and everyone called it a "comeback."

So he DID have Charlie's kit. I was wondering whether he uses the same old Paiste Rude crashes, which would have surprised me. Playing on another's drummer kit is really NOT easy.

Among The Disease said:
That show was the funnest shows I ever been to! My friend and I were front row center right in front of Joey. I shook his hand so that was cool. Can you post that show please?!!! Can't wait for the new album!

WHERE CAN I FIND MORE PICS FOR THIS SHOW?

Did you see me filming the show from the barrier........ before the encore i was on stage filming the Crowd!!!!

That's wicked man. Thanks for the pics. I was at the Hollywood show last night and man it kicked some serious ass. I never get tired of the ole 'war dance' circle pit. It always seems to impress me everytime! (I got in a little late so I didn't get a chance to be downstairs in the GA). If that footage of SF you got should ever happen to be released please shoot me a message ;)

Can you please send me that video or some pics! I saw alot of people videotaping and taking pics so I don't know. PLEASE!!!

Hey dude, I REALLY would appreciate it if I could get ahold of a copy of the video you shot, for my personal collection, so I can prove to myself that wasn't a dream!!! :)

you can contact me at www.jasonbittner.com

thanks a lot

jason bittner said:
Hey dude, I REALLY would appreciate it if I could get ahold of a copy of the video you shot, for my personal collection, so I can prove to myself that wasn't a dream!!! :)

you can contact me at www.jasonbittner.com

thanks a lot
hey Jay, were you satisfied with the quality of the video from the Clifton Park show? :worship: