anthrax stuff

lokey

low key
Oct 21, 2002
london
is it me or do anthrax not have enough stuff on sale, merch wise i mean, i look at those metallica fans and they got fan club shit, exclusive shirts and the like, amn alive, we find it hard enough to get A t-shirt.....the two on bandrags ain't enough !!!

ime to sort out some more merch i think, i want more than two anthrax t-shirts !!! :)

theres enough of us out there surely!?!?!!?

hopefully...we have come for it you all.......will make em massiff again, should do, its fuckin suuuuuperb !!!!....then maybe we get some more merch :)

Well, if you really want it, there's usually stuff to be found on ebay.

...and there will be at least another more shirt for the We've come for you all tour... :D

they had a couple of new shirts on the recent uk tour, but i really want the one with the antagram on :)

i did pick up the new among the living tee, the one with the "we have come for you all " logo on the back, its pretty sweet, ahh i gues i just want too much :)

already sourced ebay for the oldies :)...picked up a very cool "not" man tee.....way old skool......i guess i am greedy

ta fer the words tho :)

More stuff would be nice. When I saw them the last two tomes they didnt have any cool shirts or anything. I saw them last winter asssssd had to get a shirt with Among cover and a Bee on the back that said " Bee line across America 2000" ro something like that. So the shirt was like two years old. But I wanted to support the band and give them some cash so I got one.

Have to agree with Dutchy, shirts were way too expensive. Bought the 3 shirts and it costed around $105,- (90 euro's).
Just wait untill the album comes out, they will bring out more merchandising than just 3 t-shirts.

I went to a mall in Ohio where there are shirts for all the new metal bands and then Ozzy, Metallica and Slayer. Anthrax defintley can cross that barrier after the release of the new cd. Slayer was even on fuckin' Rockline. I'm not pinpointing that an armchair quarterback could solve all their problems but I'm just a little behooved( heh!) Plus, I haven't seen my Anthrax hat in two weeks and it's probably been lost by some drunk ass. (that would be me)

Plus, I haven't seen my Anthrax hat in two weeks and it's probably been lost by some drunk ass. (that would be me) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's funny mang! :lol:

But I hope you find your hat!

Cheerz!

AugDawg