Your Anthrax Collection

KillerB

Heaven Piercer
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Merch, t-shirts, albums (must be a physical copy), whatever. Post your collections here.

I own:
-Alive 2
-A Spreading the Disease shirt
-Sound of White Noise (vinyl)
-Among the Living (tape)
-Persistence of Time (CD)
-Fistful of Metal (CD)

Kind of a lame collection.

i own all their albums on cd, penikufesin, Fueled ep, Black Lodge single, Inside Out single, Nothing single, Live The Island Years, Alive 2, MOM, POV, Live Noize, NFV, dozens of shirts, autographed posters,...

The only cool Thrax things I had were: State of Euphoria pic disc and I Am The Law pic disc. I sold them to get bus fare up to see Sepultura on the Arise tour. Wish I'd kept them. :(

The only things worth mentioning that I own are a Judge Dredd poster from the Reunion tour signed by the band, and two picks from Scott (Simpsons and South Park!) and one from Dan Spitz.

i own all their albums on cd, penikufesin, Fueled ep, Black Lodge single, Inside Out single, Nothing single, Live The Island Years, Alive 2, MOM, POV, Live Noize, NFV, dozens of shirts, autographed posters,...

Why?:lol:

I used to own this little rubber Not Man hand puppet that my brother found for me - he had no idea it was from Anthrax.

I'd need to head up into the attic to dig out my vinyl, but I know I've for a shedload of picture discs. Got a whole bunch of patches and badges. I've got a cardboard promo stand for the Black Lodge single. All the albums on CD and I think I've got every single on at least one format.

Might be fun to dig it all out and catalogue it.

Fistful of Metal (original CD MFN pressing);
Fistful of Metal (picture disc LP);
Firstful of Metal/Armed and dangerous (SPV reissue 2-CD);
Armed and Dangerous (original Megaforce CD);
Spreading The Disease (original CD);
Spreading The Disease (picture disc LP);
Metal Hammer Roadshow (original VHS: Agent Steel/Over Kill/Anthrax 1985 in Bochum GER);
Among The Living (original CD);
Among The Living (original LP);
Among The Living (Reissue + nisefukinvideo DVD);
Among The Living original 1987 euro tourposter (Testament opening);
Indians (12” LP single)
I am The Law (12” LP single);
Nisefukinvideo (original VHS);
State of Euphoria (original CD);
State Of Euphoria original 1989 euro tourposter (Suicidal opening);
State Of Euphoria original 1988 shirt
I’m The Man (original CDEP);
I’m The Man (original LP);
Persistence Of Time (original CD);
Persistence Of Time (picture disc LP);
Got The Time (7” picture disc single);
Persistence Of Time original 1990 tourshirt
Live Noize (original VHS);
Attack Of The Killer B’s (original CD);
Sound Of White Noise (original CD);
Sound Of White Noise original 1993 tourshirt;
Only (CD single);
Stomp 442 (original CD);
We Come For You All (original digipack CD);
Music Of Mass Destruction (original digipack DVD + CD);
Spreading The Disease original 2002 (??) WCFYA tour shirt
Among The Living “idiot convention” 2005 reunion tour shirt;
Anthrax “reunion tour octathrax” tourjacket
Alive 2 (DVD);
Anthrax Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (1985-1991) The Videos (DVD)
Live Noize (reissue DVD);
The Big 4 (Blueray DVD).

ill do a detailed list later,i basically have all the cassette tapes except bush years plus all there official cds and a couple label released hits cds,i do have a dozen or so dvd bootlegs,have all there official vhs and dvd releases,only got a few shirts,i have sown dinner shirt and stomp,have a couple wcfya shirts etc,have a few records as well,get back later in the week

149 items, (1 more on the way) + shirts. Check the link in my signature. (A few details are missing/incorrect in that list. Will get it sorted out soon.)

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

+ a few I haven't got photos of...

Fistful Of Metal CD, Armed & Dangerous CD, Spreading The Disease CD + LP, Among The Living CD, Indians SP, State Of Euphoria CD + LP, Persistence Of Time CD + LP, Attack Of The Killer B's CD + LP, Live The Island Years CD, Sound Of White Noise 2x (CD + remaster), Stomp 442 (promotional CD + remaster), Volume 8 (promotional CD + remaster), Return Of The Killer B's CD, We've Come For You All jewel case CD, Taking The Music Back CD, The Greater Of Two Evils (European release 2CD), Music Of Mass Destruction DVD

Nothing impressive.
All their studio albums and EPs + Japan version of SOWN. And I think I've got the Only single in a cardboard box in the attic as well.

I'm not much of a collector in general. Apart from the fact that I've got a considerable collection of cardboard boxes in the attic.

Cd's: SOWN, WCFYA, ATL, Stomp, Vol.8, POT, Killer A's
Cassettes: FOM, STD, Armed and Dangerous, ATL, SOE, POT, I'm the Man, Killer B's, SOWN, Stomp.
VIP package from American Carnage Tour: Signed poster from all band members, 2 photos taken with the band, VIP tour shirt, VIP laminate.
Washburn Guitar: Scott Ian sig series si-60 Murder Weapon.
Used to have a different tee for every day of the week when I was in high school (graduated in '91). They are long gone now lol.

The only pseudo out of the ordinary Anthrax items I have are the rubber Not Man face, a car license plate from the Euphoria release that says "Anthrax" and "State of Euphoria" on it, a garage/gas station work shirt from the Stomp 442 tour, and a record store placard for the Music of Mass Destruction DVD release

I dont really have anything out of the ordinary...some different WCFYA tour shirts that are completely worn out now....and european Nuclear Blast WCFYA on purple vinyl. Not really all that rare.