Spreading The Disease
Among The Living
State Of Euphoria
Persistence Of Time
Sound Of White Noise

Which one shoud I buy next?

And by the way.... ANTHRAX Rules!!!! :kickass:

Also I wanted to say that Charlie Benante is the best Drummer ever!!! :D

I play guitar, and the only drummer that has inspired me to become a drummer sometimes is the mighty Charlie!! :kickass:

Thanks for the advice, pal. Of course, I'll try to buy all of them. But I wanted to know where to begin.

Thanks a lot.

I'd buy Fistful of Metal or Stomp 442. The underrated shit. Welcome to the forum, by the way. Join in our idiotic dick and fart jokes. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!! :wave:

Welcome.
You need to buy We've Come For You All, you'll feel Charlie's the 'best drummer ever' even more so after listening to that album.

Welcome, and just like everybody has said, go buy:
WCFYA
then the DVD
and then Volume 8.
You´ll hear some unbelievable shit from Mr.Toycollector.

Welcome!!!
You already have the best album...sound of white noise!!!
I know a lot of people would disagree...but Potters Field is like the best song ever!!!! :oops: But on what album to buy next.....go crazy and buy them ALL!!!!!!! :loco:

SCott308 said:
Dammit, DD. You have all the great ideas! Welcome aboard, Iron Wolf. I want a beer, too.

Scott

*tsk tsk tsk* What are you guys thinking when you say you want a beer?? I have a better idea...

Hey new dude...Welcome aboard. :wave:

Go get me a six pack of Corona. ;)

First off, Make it a Budweiser Longneck or Tecate or if you're a Miller drinker good old High Life. But it is hot and limes are easy to find, so please hand over the cerveza to Scott and me and no one will get hurt. :D

I agree with Pink...SOWN is the whip, ATL is the standard. Get out right now and buy STOMP....you'll thank us later!!!!

WELCOME!