Anthrax To Open KISS Summer Tour?

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Just received e-mail from my pals at BMG and word has it Kiss would love to have Anthrax take part in their tour this summer.GENE SIMMONS herd the new album and gave it high marks.

Gene and Paul have always been friendly to Charlie and Anthrax. I'd love to see Anthrax open this tour. It starts in August and should play 40 dates thru October. It is co-headlining w/ Aerosmith but KISS will play first (fine w/ me, I can get home early:))

Kiss without Ace is TOTAL SHIT!!!

He was the only talent in that band. Any wonder that the solo releases were absolutely HORRID, with the exception of Ace's. And his solo release "Trouble Walkin" is better than ANYTHING Kiss has put out in 15 years.

I hope this doesn't happen..........Kiss is a joke and I say that as a huge fan of their's as a kid. And I actually had a gigantic Kiss Alive II poster (5ft by 4ft) in my fraternity room in college. No wonder the only pussy I got had to be snuck out of the house before the sun came out and everybody sobered up.....

Anthrax is better than this!!!

Fuck KISS, I never liked em but I got to admit the where a huge influence on alot of bands I like. It would be a hearty paycheck for the boys but this would be the one show I would not pay for. Think about it, playing caught in a mosh or NFL in front of kiss fans, the might have a heart attack. Then again I might go just to see that.

I agree...I think KISS sucks. Seems like they got very cheesy music, IMO.
But, they are influential to a lot of bands, including Anthrax.
Don't care who they open for, I'll see Anthrax even if they're playing for Cher or Celine Dion.:lol:
Wouldn't that be hilarious. Dressed up snobs freaking out over the Mosh Pit! What a sight.
:lol:

this will do them no good as playing in front of the old crowd in kiss will not draw in new fans. Most of those people won't even like anthrax's heavier music. I know I don't want to pay that much just to see Anthrax. I consider this a dumb move if it is true.