Why isn't Anthrax on the Damageplan tour?

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
It seems like a natural fit and they seem to be good friends so why isn't this tour happening? Take Drowning Pool off the bill and make it Damageplan Hatebreed and Anthrax, that would be the tour of the summer.

maybe timing,damageplan hit japan and are doing a run of dates in the states then will prob go to europe,anthrax has aleady done an extensive tour of the states and they have been to europe a few times already,who knows maybe down the track it could happen.

by the way the damageplan album fucking rocks:headbang:

Cincy Vigilante said:
It seems like a natural fit and they seem to be good friends so why isn't this tour happening? Take Drowning Pool off the bill and make it Damageplan Hatebreed and Anthrax, that would be the tour of the summer.
Dimebag won't take Drowning Pool off the tour. He was best friends with Dave. But make it a 4 band concert.

Riehlthing said:
I dunno...that might work...but not sure though.
They'd have to change the name though, Damageplan wouldnt cut it, maybe they could name themselves after a sports car, like corvette or porsche, something like that.

none of their " friends" take them on tour. all charlie and scott do is talk about how all these different bands are so badass and their friends with them, when it comes time to tour they take out some piece of shit metal band. probably because those bands are willing to work for next to nothing to get exposure while anthrax would want money and other things? who knows, even before frank left this band has been on a downward spiral into obscurity. 50,000 was all they could sell after 5 years of waiting for a new album???? even kerry king talks shit about this band and scott always gives respect to slayer. friends my ass

ivankoloff said:
none of their " friends" take them on tour. all charlie and scott do is talk about how all these different bands are so badass and their friends with them, when it comes time to tour they take out some piece of shit metal band. probably because those bands are willing to work for next to nothing to get exposure while anthrax would want money and other things? who knows, even before frank left this band has been on a downward spiral into obscurity. 50,000 was all they could sell after 5 years of waiting for a new album???? even kerry king talks shit about this band and scott always gives respect to slayer. friends my ass
Kerry King pissed me off.:yell:

i will never forget kerry calling anthrax generic,if anyones guilty of being generic its slayer,slayer just happen to sell more records because people believe they are the hardest band out there,its nothing more than a trend to like slayer,look at me i'm so hardcore i like slayer duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!,same with the concert attendance.

ivankoloff said:

But it is a business. It's so easy for us to say 'If I was doing this, I'd do it this way or that way'. But it just not that way. Yes it sucks, that's life. Get used to it.

i think anthrax are not looking at the bigger picture,if they dont realise that they arent gonna get one some big tour and be bread winners again they are blind,they have to look the other way,take bands out that are not as popular than them,maybe pissing razors testament exodus and get fucking real!!!!!

that the answer to get them back in touch with the fans of young and old

mrthrax said:
i will never forget kerry calling anthrax generic,if anyones guilty of being generic its slayer,slayer just happen to sell more records because people believe they are the hardest band out there,its nothing more than a trend to like slayer,look at me i'm so hardcore i like slayer duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!,same with the concert attendance.
slayer a "trend" stfu.