Damageplan plays Anthrax at show.

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
At he end of the show when everyone is leaving and the lights come up they had A.I.R. playing on the PA! How cool is that? A little props for our boys.
It was a great show by the way. I thought Hatebreed blew Damageplan away. The crowd didn't really get in to DP until the last two songs, which happined to be Pantera songs. Still overall a great show.

How did DP sound live? More like Pantera, or more like the DP stuff on the cd? What Pantera songs did they play? I'm going to the show next week and really looking forward to seeing Hatebreed.

Ive never seen them but everytime I hear someone talk about seeing Hatebreed in concert, they say they kill whoever they open for, including Slayer which I find hard to believe but there must be something to it. Wow, that was quite a run on sentence.......

SlappyWhitey said:
Ive never seen them but everytime I hear someone talk about seeing Hatebreed in concert, they say they kill whoever they open for, including Slayer which I find hard to believe but there must be something to it. Wow, that was quite a run on sentence.......
Hatebreed was great, but absolutely not better than Slayer on the last tour.

SlappyWhitey said:
They got a better crowd reaction than Slayer last year in Columbus. I'm not really into them and prefer Slayer.

The last two songs were Walk and and and...let me think about it Captain and Coke had me pretty fucked up...
DP sounded good, it sounded like the stuff on the disc, they didn't make them harder or faster or change them up in anyway. I think they played every song on the album but the last one. Over all its a great show. We didn't see Unearth though. Drowning Pool is not my favorite band or anything but I have seen a lot worse bands open up for shows.