Anthrax tour news

Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
From Blabbermouth.net:

HALFORD, ANTHRAX In Talks About A Possible US Tour - July 10, 2002

HALFORD and ANTHRAX are reportedly in talks about a joint US tour sometime this fall. However, it should be noted that nothing has yet been confirmed and the tour is far from a done deal.

ANTHRAX's ninth studio album, entitled We've Come For You All, is due to be released through Sanctuary Records in North American and Nuclear Blast in Europe in late September/early October

I would say it would be a co-headline deal, I doubt they rotate though - that is a dated idea that is really a pain in the ass. I'm surprised Roth and Hagar haven't scrapped over it yet on their tour! Anthrax "co-headlined" with the Misfits, but Anthrax played first. I don't care who plays first, as long as they get equal set times. I really can't see Anthrax as the "opener" for Halford, as it was just 8 years ago that Fight opened for Anthrax. However, Anthrax did just open for Priest sans Halford, so anything is possible. But I expect it to be a coheadlining deal. Anthrax stand to gain nothing from opening for Halford. Expect the two of them with two up and coming bands as openers.