Anthrax: "VH1 BEHIND THE MUSIC" -- DVD???

Nov 4, 2004
Greetings & Salutations from the Emerald Isle,

I don't know how many years ago VH1 made this 'Thrax Special,but,I've been reading about it,hearing great things,yet,it's nigh in impossible to find a copy of it! Have checked and searched..even YouTube don't have it..and like all 'Thrax fans,I'd dearly love to see it

If ANYONE has a copy,some kind soul out there -- doesn't matter if it's on video or DVD,anything -- I'd be very much interested in it

'Slan go foill'(All the Best) from here

I'd like to see that...there's also an Alice Cooper one that I'd love to have. I've been looking for that for a couple of years.

Greetings & Salutations from the Emerald Isle,

I don't know how many years ago VH1 made this 'Thrax Special,but,I've been reading about it,hearing great things,yet,it's nigh in impossible to find a copy of it! Have checked and searched..even YouTube don't have it..and like all 'Thrax fans,I'd dearly love to see it

If ANYONE has a copy,some kind soul out there -- doesn't matter if it's on video or DVD,anything -- I'd be very much interested in it

'Slan go foill'(All the Best) from here

Ive never seen it either and ive always wanted it. I did see it floating around on one of the torrent sites ages ago.