2nd Anthrax Vine.....

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Following on from Jcfuels kind offer to share some of his Thrax bootlegs with his fellow fans I thought i'd put the one and OOOOOOOOOOONNNNLY Anthrax boot I have up for offer. For those of you who dont know how it works, basically i post a copy to someone they copy it and pass the original to the next person on the vine asap. Stick your name on the thread if interested.
Cheers
Dave

the show has pretty good audio

Live Stadthalle Offenbach 15/1/1992 ......

1. Blues bros intro
2. NFL
3. Got the time
4.AIR
5.parasite
6.. keep it in the family
7. Caught in a Mosh
8.Indians (first attempt)
9.Indians (2nd attempt)
10. Antisocial
11. Bring the noise (with Public Enemy)

I've got this show already but I commend your effort effort on starting up a vine!!!

Once I unpack all my shit in my new place, I might start one.

I'll take a slice of this one Dave.

This could very well crossover somewhere over the Atlantic with Jcfuel's disc!!

Cheers.

OK so this could possibly be the shortest vine in vine history! So far we have Tex,Darrelldeth and JCFuel........ Anyone else want on board before i stick this fecker in the post?

Jockthrax........ just a question... is this video or audio? Because if it's just audio, the easiest thing (thank you, technology!) is to convert, zip it and yousendit.

On the other hand, if it's video, I'm in on the vine (I only have the CD).

Its the audio im afraid crabmeat.... I've never sent audio before, im not entirely sure how to do it. In fact who put this computer thingy in front of me?
Any tips would be appreciated. :oops:

cool. ive been there.
with public enemy as support. that was a cool concert. i remember there was no security.... mosh and diving from the stage.... cool old days

wouldn't mind getting in on this one myself.......just hope it gets to me after thanksgiving fucking finals lol

Okay I'll be sticking this in the post in the next couple of days, so far its just going to Tex, Defragger and Metal thrashing Mark...... Anyone else?

Oooooor, someone could tell me how to e-mail this and it'll save a lotta postage .
Cheers
Dave.

Okay here goes....
Remember, it's absolutely free and the whole process takes like 10-20 mins.

1 - Do you have any program to convert CD to mp3?? If you don't I'm sure someone can tell you where to get a free one off the net. There's dozens of programs that can do this. And many comps nowadays will have default program you can do this with.

2 - If you do, just convert them (a nice 192 or 320 bitrate and you're money) and then compress the folder using either win.rar or win.zip (both free and downloadable off the net).

3 - Then, create an account at www.yousendit.com (once again, completely free) and upload the compressed folder. You'll then be given a link to the folder.

Post the link here and ta daaaaaa! Thrax for everyone:)