Anthrax Video.....

I would rather see Bush at the helm. I'm really not digging whatever his name is's voice. But musically, it's a good song. And Scotts guitar is still ugly.

Aw so much negativity, I love this song and it's only the live version, can't wait for the record. I love Dan's vocals, very dark but definitely not "cookie" vocals, this guy can sing. I LOVE dark-sounding vocals, that's what John brought back in the day and changed the band for the better, such a great change from the high-pitched 80's singing style. Just my preference though.

BTW--Saw 3 inches of blood at the Hatebreed tour not too long ago, in case you haven't heard them the singer sings high as fuck, very impressive but most people I talked to at the show talked shit about his singing saying it's dated. I prefer dark vocals myself but to each his own. I like Dan's style.

I've listened to this tune 20+ times, and I reckon it's fucking amaaaazing! Gets better with every listen, and honestly, Dan sounds like a very powerful singer to me with all the notes. I've heard the audio of their first show with him in May and he sounds great!