#antimatter on undernet

yeah, there's little traffic at the undernet channel, same in the anathema channel! I was there a few days ago, and there were only 5 people or so. A pity in my eyes. we once had some nice talk in there.

ah nobody talks in #anathema and I was insulted by one of the ops (ooh!!) for typing in Romanian, cheeky twat like. Yeah, as you said we had quite a few in there before we went on tour and that. Lets get it going again like.

Ok, i'll try to be there more often, if i can find the time, cause my exams are coming nearer!

So c'mon peeps, lets have a talk there...!

no no ill do like all the cool guys on irc, ill just come on line, change my nick to mehdiAWAY and stare at me screen.

in the night there was some nice chat among a half-dozen people so it works.. I gathered some info on various things like hairy foot, eye-thief superman and some steak knife I still have no clue what the hell that is.. Probably it's even better if more people come.

i dont have irc either isn`t there a link on your website like to one at the anathema website then the only thing to do is just click on the link and you are there.
and then the other problem people dont even say anything on the anathema chat hopefully they do at yours.

ah theres no direct link. I dunno how that works like.
yeah the Anathema one is weird, I dont understand it. Nobody talks but theyre quick to tell you off for typing in foreign languages. They must be really advanced like ;)