Antimatter IRC undernet thingy

the website is pretty fucked up the past week. sometimes i can't even enter, others it's veeeeeery slow... i dunno, i thought mark had fixed all that...

Right then, lets demand some answers. Whos moderating this forum?? We specifically dont want mooderators on this forum so how can we get together and find out what 'internet-god' is taking it upon himself to remove peoples posts without consent,.

sol83 said:
the website is pretty fucked up the past week. sometimes i can't even enter, others it's veeeeeery slow... i dunno, i thought mark had fixed all that...

and so is the anathema forum! Slow is not exxagerated, they must have some huge problems with whatever, i mean often do they have a server test/upgrade?!

anyway, sometime it's not making fun at all, pybus you fucker, stop it!:p

he's saying all the time he was in anathema for the chicks. and that he didnt care about the music

hes gonna cover it with white flour and sell it to sony for a million quid.

and you dont get any ideas about doing unhygenic stuff to my poor posts. Damn these Eastern european wierdos . *paraanoooiiiiaaa* *paraanoooiiiiiiaaa*

Bambi said:
this fucking forum is taking the piss, i posted a reply on this thread today, did anyone see it?

I'm starting to think some UM wanker is deleting my posts *paranoiiaaa*

I've some problems with UM too..
most of times I can't open the page. I dunno why?
but now it looks ok :)

Bambi said:
hes gonna cover it with white flour and sell it to sony for a million quid.

and you dont get any ideas about doing unhygenic stuff to my poor posts. Damn these Eastern european wierdos . *paraanoooiiiiaaa* *paraanoooiiiiiiaaa*

What Pybus's gonna do with it is unhygenic enough.

But ok, Paranoid, I'll cook it and sell it to EU people as safe meat.

And watch out cause 370 days and we'll come swarming like ants and steal all your jobs :devil:

Actually, I should start working on it already. You'll be the first to be punished for calling me an Eastern European. :(

:D

here!! no nicking my catchphrases you cheeky arab

and btw dhatura, we have no jobs here but we do have plenty of you'se eastern euro-peons. Mostly romanian beggars. they're great :)

hmmm ...punishment eh?? oh god yes. :lol: