Antimatter IRC undernet thingy

Bambi said:
we have no jobs here but we do have plenty of you'se eastern euro-peons.

:cry: You're too clever.

And I got sad this time. Maybe shouldn't listen to Kusturica soundtrack while reading your posts.

:cry:

I'm gonna think about the punishment though.

Dhatura said:
:cry: You're too clever.

And I got sad this time. Maybe shouldn't listen to Kusturica soundtrack while reading your posts.

:cry:

ah hold on there now bud, clever as i may pretend to be, I dont go throwing references to fancy film directors and saddies around like snuff at a wake. Especially not on an honest to jaysus, god fearing forum like this which has done nothing to deserve that sort of emotional intellectual carry on. :lol:

Bambi said:
ah hold on there now bud, clever as i may pretend to be, I dont go throwing references to fancy film directors and saddies around like snuff at a wake. Especially not on an honest to jaysus, god fearing forum like this which has done nothing to deserve that sort of emotional intellectual carry on. :lol:

Is this I deserve?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Actually, you're right. There was a wake. And you're right in the rest as well. But I wasn't being ironic when I said you were clever. You're damn right all the time, haha.

*4life :D 4life :D 4life :D 4life*

*Kusturica :wave: Kusturica :wave: Kusturica :wave: Kusturica*

I have seen only Black Cat, White Cat, btw, and the music was from The Time of Gipsies. :) But it's still good.

Shit, there's way too much emotional-intellectual load in this post again. Shoot me. :D

Dhatura said:
Is this I deserve?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Actually, you're right. There was a wake. And you're right in the rest as well. But I wasn't being ironic when I said you were clever. You're damn right all the time, haha.

*4life :D 4life :D 4life :D 4life*

Of course I'm always right :Smug: this beyond any doubt

but we'll have no more jimmy 4lifers carrying on about posh films, Ivo is enough for now (actually he's a hungryian too is'nt he?? hmmm......peculiar indeed
grumble.gif
)

Mariner said:
He's Bulgarian. but thats all the same, bulgarian, polish, hungarian, romanian, etc

exactly. french, belgian, dutch, luxemburgian (or is it luxemburgish?)... all the same...

Bambi said:
Oi Dhatura, are you calling me names?? :lol:

dem crazy continentals :D

Do you call it name-calling? :) If I called you names that would sound like "te büdös náci tetűfészek paraszt" or sg like that. But I like you too much to do this :D

Damn sensitive Irishmen! :tickled:

Are you Irish at all? :)

Dhatura said:
Do you call it name-calling? :) If I called you names that would sound like "te büdös náci tetűfészek paraszt" or sg like that. But I like you too much to do this :D

Damn sensitive Irishmen! :tickled:

Are you Irish at all? :)

Are you SURE you are'nt Ivo or his sister or repressed alter ego?

Neither of you are ever on the forum at the same time... howw perculierrr hmmmmm

"an rud is annamh is iontach"

well now we know you cant be Ivo. Ivo would never use a fancy word like "moreover", it aint in his dictionary. and extra body barts aint rare in eastern europe, not with all them dodgy nuclear power stations :D