Where the Hell are you people...COME ON...

For those of you not willing to download & install any new software there's a Java applet at
http://www.spacechat.net/ (it redirects you to another address, but that's a lot easier to remember :p)

Just type any of the servers in the Undernet network into the server field, and "#hedon" into the channel field.

You could try "graz.at.eu.undernet.org" as the server. Works for me. http://www.undernet.org/servers.php for the servers list.

ok i will be there later...why cant it just be called 'opeth' hehe.

Because the channel is by no means new. I started it long time ago then invited the people of the DT forum. Then i invited the people of this forum but protocol stole the channel from me. That is why it is not called Opeth

Originally posted by Misanthrope

Because the channel is by no means new. I started it long time ago then invited the people of the DT forum. Then i invited the people of this forum but protocol stole the channel from me. That is why it is not called Opeth

start a new one then :p. name it opeth. hehe.

There is already a chat on undernet called #opeth. I went in there and some guy told me to leave because I am from America and told me Americans are stupid hehe. Oh well I guess liking Opeth is not good enough to hang out with those guys :err: don't think any of them were from the board.

Start a new one? so someone stoles it again? i might look like the most childish person in the board but i am not and im not taking any chanses of frustration. I have a long memory and i will never forget this channel thing someday i will take this and make justice by my own hand...

no one is there! blah! you bastards. im in the opeth room wondering what the hell theyre saying-

ok they are speaking in spanish.
well guess what? so this chick came into the #opeth room -she spoke in english-"is this the opeth channel?" and i jumped in and said "go to the #hendon room!"
and so we are in this hendon room talking. and she has nothing to do with this bulletin board! :p i told her about it though. maybe we'll have a new friend soon

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Start a new one? so someone stoles it again? i might look like the most childish person in the board but i am not and im not taking any chanses of frustration. I have a long memory and i will never forget this channel thing someday i will take this and make justice by my own hand...

get over it man :loco: