Where did the joy go?

lol, there is one of these threads at least once a month. OMG this forum sucks now but it used to be the pinnacle of civilization. :puke:

Look into the mirror, people. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Period.

It never ceases to amaze me how people love to bitch about things here, but when asked, "What interesting, positive contribution are YOU planning to post?" and all I hear are crickets. Typical and dissapointing.

well i feeel that if everyone does there own part and con tributes their own self then we could be a succesful forum and talk about opeth nonstop and be pals. Yes!

So why don't we first stop with typing "shit thread" at every opportunity, and getting our egos off on eachother. And maybe we could try to make some interesting non-music related threads, like involving science, religion, politics, whatever you fancy.

Opethian666 said:
And maybe we could try to make some interesting non-music related threads, like involving science, religion, politics, whatever you fancy.

Sorry to spoil your enthusiasm, but that's not the purpose of this forum. It's for Opeth related discussion, and General Music discussion for fans of the band Opeth. I'm positive there are many places on the Internet for you to chat about those other subjects.... even with members of this very forum. Here for example.....

Mr. Samsara said:
Sorry to spoil your enthusiasm, but that's not the purpose of this forum. It's for Opeth related discussion, and General Music discussion for fans of the band Opeth. I'm positive there are many places on the Internet for you to chat about those other subjects.... even with members of this very forum. Here for example.....

Ah, good point.

I hate this forum. Nobody who isn't a faggot wants to discuss Opeth every day. It's been almost a year since GR was released and you mods expect people to actually find new "Opeth-related" topics to discuss? There's nothing left! EVERY time I come to check out this forum I see a new poll about Opeths best/worst/darkest/spoookiest/best to smoke crack to/most evil song, and it's at the top of the page with 300 replies. Is it possible that you people actually give a shit about these things? I can't understand why an off-topic sub-forum hasn't been created yet...it would instantly solve everyones problems

opethforum.com r.i.p. --- I hate you all --- peac out

yabut why in the world did you leave the other forum if you only hate this one you should always stay at theforum that you like because you shoul not make shit threads or posts. Yes!

synergie said:
I hate this forum. Nobody who isn't a faggot wants to discuss Opeth every day. It's been almost a year since GR was released and you mods expect people to actually find new "Opeth-related" topics to discuss? There's nothing left! EVERY time I come to check out this forum I see a new poll about Opeths best/worst/darkest/spoookiest/best to smoke crack to/most evil song, and it's at the top of the page with 300 replies. Is it possible that you people actually give a shit about these things? I can't understand why an off-topic sub-forum hasn't been created yet...it would instantly solve everyones problems

opethforum.com r.i.p. --- I hate you all --- peac out

As if my point needed any more validity.... Ladies and Gentlemen.... I give you .........Synergie. :Smug: