Antimatter t-shirts

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
I just got some t-shirts in stock. Not many mind, so maybe they will all be bought in Paris like. However, in the possible event that they do not sell out, then you lot can buy them. Theres Lights Out shirts and longsleeves and the same with Saviour, plus a couple of girlie Saviour ones.
Heres a sample of the Saviour design (album cover on back) :-

jimmycool.jpg

model: Mick Moss

Strangelight said:
I just got some t-shirts in stock. Not many mind, so maybe they will all be bought in Paris like. However, in the possible event that they do not sell out, then you lot can buy them. Theres Lights Out shirts and longsleeves and the same with Saviour, plus a couple of girlie Saviour ones.
Heres a sample of the Saviour design (album cover on back) :-

jimmycool.jpg

model: Mick Moss

I'll tell you what, I'll give away a FREE poster with every t-shirt ;)
hows about that?

say that it's limited and write a number from 0 to 10 on each t-shirt.. and double the price. Or say you wore them for a weak, glue some hairs of beard on it and put it on auction! :)

i wore two of them at the same time and slept with them, so if your shirt smells like the lion, its probably the ones i used hehe.

you mean, you wipe your snotty nose on them?? cool, could you also do it with my cds? :)

Cool. I had a spiky hair earlier. Now I look like Jesus so the Saviour shirt was out of question. I ordered Lights Out - longsleeve.

hmm, nah, i like a lights out LS! Found that prophecy still has some! But if you have some reason why i should buy them from you, i maybe will think about a T-Shirt, if there's still one left.